Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
How is it fake that he doesn't go back there very often? Why should he if he's busy & him and none of his family members live there anymore? He's never denied being from there and is proud to be from there, so how is that fake?
if you dont keep in contact with anybody, dont visit, send money back to the hood, throw an event for the kids, give away turkeys on Thanksgiving or presents on Christmas, basically anything thats shows you still give a fukk about your old neighborhood but you wanna pop up years later to shoot a video to up your street cred and show your IG followers that you "still good in the hood" when you dont even fukk with them nikkas like that thats some fake shyt to me

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Agreed. This a case where both parties are wack. SB is corny for trying to gain street cred by filming in a hood he never supports and they corny for trying to press SB
if you dont keep in contact with anybody, dont visit, send money back to the hood, throw an event for the kids, give away turkeys on Thanksgiving or presents on Christmas, basically anything thats shows you still give a fukk about your old neighborhood but you wanna pop up years later to shoot a video to up your street cred and show your IG followers that you "still good in the hood" when you dont even fukk with them nikkas like that then thats some fake shyt to me

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Hood n*ggaz be too arrogant. They should have gained that publicity from the video shoot. What do you gain by punking this guy? You wanna be about the money you gotta do business with the dudes that have the money. Instead of working out a deal now you back to selling drugz and getting harassed by police.

O yea Meek is a herb. Shasty n*gga that will snake you for some cooch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is a perfect example of why extortion exists in hip hop. This is why Bad Boy had a pass in NYC despite Puff not being from the streets.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is a perfect example of why extortion exists in hip hop. This is why Bad Boy had a pass in NYC despite Puff not being from the streets.
Money talks and BS walks. Street nikkas will let Elmo claim their gang if they get something out of it

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you dont keep in contact with anybody, dont visit, send money back to the hood, throw an event for the kids, give away turkeys on T kids and worked hard everyday...hanksgiving or presents on Christmas, basically anything thats shows you still give a fukk about your old neighborhood but you wanna pop up years later to shoot a video to up your street cred and show your IG followers that you "still good in the hood" when you dont even fukk with them nikkas like that thats some fake shyt to me
nikka fukk the hood

and fukk hood nikkas, nikkas need too become men and stand on their own 2....i hate nikkas man with a fukking passion

dont visit, send money back to the hood, throw an event for the kids, give away turkeys on Thanksgiving or presents on Christmas, basically anything thats shows you still give a fukk about your old neighborhood"

smh....i feel sorry for men like my grandfather...he raised 9 kids and worked hard every day...never needed help from the damn white man

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
if you dont keep in contact with anybody, dont visit, send money back to the hood, throw an event for the kids, give away turkeys on Thanksgiving or presents on Christmas, basically anything thats shows you still give a fukk about your old neighborhood but you wanna pop up years later to shoot a video to up your street cred and show your IG followers that you "still good in the hood" when you dont even fukk with them nikkas like that thats some fake shyt to me
Homie has posted on ig plenty of times saying he in Flatbush.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Money talks and BS walks. Street nikkas will let Elmo claim their gang if they get something out of it
ICns9Zw.gif