Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suck an aids infested dikk with herpes on the tip p*ssy. As a matter of fact, fukk you, Safaree AND those nikkas in the video. All ya'll nikkas corny. And I'm done replying to you non-reading comprehension having ass nikkas in this thread so don't quote me with the dumb shyt.
Suck an aids infested dikk with herpes on the tip p*ssy. As a matter of fact, fukk you, Safaree AND those nikkas in the video. All ya'll nikkas corny. And I'm done replying to you non-reading comprehension having ass nikkas in this thread so don't quote me with the dumb shyt.

You replied to me with so much emotion it hurts me "Grizzly Bear" ..... Smh beat it kid.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he walked off and left his soul standing with them nikkas.....
wat6rr.jpg

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how you proud of somewhere you never go to... how you grow up with people and get money and never once come back and say hi...

it's not moving.. plenty people move out... it's when you ride with your people for 20 years... get money... then say fukk y'all i'm out... never call, never come back... but then you want a little credibility, making it look like you out there doing something, THAT's when you decide to show up... obviosly still not even making a phone call to say you coming or nothing....

that's fake as shyt... if you gonna leave, come back, give back.... if you not gonna do that, ok fine, it's your right.... but then why you back here faking like you did that?
why is it a cac can leave the burbs he grew up in, have no ties, but come bk 10 years later shoot a video and nothing ever happen

all this oh you forgot about his in the hood talk is so gay to me,

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is crab activity rather nikkas wanna admit it or not.... you got nikkas talking about what has he brought back, the question is what have them nikkas who are standing around brought back besides genocide and lost hope.....

the nikka came back to show homage and nikkas feel as if he owes them a handout, great to see him finesse out with everything he came to the shoot with....

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im mad yall rlly tryna say Meek fcked up for liking the video

When he's a nikka that actually gives back to the hood and maybe he likes the fact that a nikka who abandoned his ol hood is getting ran off when they try to act like the hood still fukk with him in a video shoot.

Shut up you and we all know thats not the reason, he liked the shyt because he knows his broad still has compressed feelings for the nikka safaree....

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Shut up you and we all know thats not the reason, he liked the shyt because he knows his broad still has compressed feelings for the nikka safaree....
How u know anything da fck my nikka? :why:

shyt.......

Like i said aint nothing fugazi bout a nikka who actually goes back and does good in the hood seeing a video of another nikka who abandons the hood getting ran off when they looking for some street cred for a video shoot, and liking said video

Fck is fugazi bout dat b?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is crab activity rather nikkas wanna admit it or not.... you got nikkas talking about what has he brought back, the question is what have them nikkas who are standing around brought back besides genocide and lost hope.....

the nikka came back to show homage and nikkas feel as if he owes them a handout, great to see him finesse out with everything he came to the shoot with....

I wish yall would stop bein overdramatic:mjlol:...This is hiphop and everybody and they mama know what Safaree was TRYING to do by shooting this video there....if he wasnt thats too bad for him,he paid the price for every other rapper in the past that comes back to they hood flexin like they get love there and run that shyt:laff:....i aint bout to pretend these dudes was some righteous nikkas who was worried about safaree not buying turkeys either though:mjlol:....If you not repping right musically and they dont fukk wit u like that in the city,and you aint nobody they can pass a demo along too,street nikkas gon come test you for kicks and so they can have a story to tell:heh:

Yall up in here acting like a regular working man cant go back to his hood and be good...a doctor and lawyer aint having these problems turkeys or no turkeys....just sum hiphop shyt,nobody ever dies,rapper just learned a valuable lesson:sas1: