i bet you any money he didn't even hear a word in that 2nd video:russ:,

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
he looked how he should look while being out numbered ...

props to him...

what could he of done,really
I don't think anyone is blaming him for keeping it moving. Just a Bad decision trying to take clips in the hood like he's really out there when he's not and wack for them to try to press him

Giselle

Daps
if thats really his hood and those really the nikkas he came up with then they wild corny for that... on the other hand, I can see why they would be mad cause if the only time Safaree comes back to the hood is when its time to shoot a music video then thats some fake shyt

How is it fake that he doesn't go back there very often? Why should he if he's busy & him and none of his family members live there anymore? He's never denied being from there and is proud to be from there, so how is that fake?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
All this shyt just seems wack to me.

I'm a grown man. I can't imagine a bunch of fukk-clowns who wear their pants hanging off of their asses "telling" me what I can or cannot do.

The only way the slightest compliance would take place is if I knew they were armed and I was not armed.

Other than that, all that "crowding around me witcha boys saying big curse words" shyt doesn't hold an ounce of respect or "intimidation" in my book.
fukking clowns :mjlol:

That's what ya mouth say. Until 10 nikkas pummeling you to the ground.