Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta respect the streets. If you grew up in any hood environment you know you can't just go in any neighborhood and post up without knowing somebody or getting a pass. Rules don't change just because you rap. He left with his jewels and fur, just bruised ego, so this was light. He'll be ok.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
All this shyt just seems wack to me.

I'm a grown man. I can't imagine a bunch of fukk-clowns who wear their pants hanging off of their asses "telling" me what I can or cannot do.

The only way the slightest compliance would take place is if I knew they were armed and I was not armed.

Other than that, all that "crowding around me witcha boys saying big curse words" shyt doesn't hold an ounce of respect or "intimidation" in my book.
fukking clowns :mjlol:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta respect the streets. If you grew up in any hood environment you know you can't just go in any neighborhood and post up without knowing somebody or getting a pass. Rules don't change just because you rap. He left with his jewels and fur, just bruised ego, so this was light. He'll be ok.
This...

Them nikkaz wasnt on no sucka shyt, they coulda jumped n robbed him on cam but didn't...

They just let him know he wasnt shootin no video on they block

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Man that look in his face although funny was not good. He had that please lord don't let these nikkas set it on me.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
if thats really his hood and those really the nikkas he came up with then they wild corny for that... on the other hand, I can see why they would be mad cause if the only time Safaree comes back to the hood is when its time to shoot a music video then thats some fake shyt