Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
lol @ caring about the hood.
I know its not a popular opinion….but…

if you aint a shorty, or a older person I don't give a fukk about your hood problems :camby:

Grown ass men waiting to post videos on the internet to show how tough they are…
…just putting off being the neighborhood drunk/fiend

Giselle

Daps
if you dont keep in contact with anybody, dont visit, send money back to the hood, throw an event for the kids, give away turkeys on Thanksgiving or presents on Christmas, basically anything thats shows you still give a fukk about your old neighborhood but you wanna pop up years later to shoot a video to up your street cred and show your IG followers that you "still good in the hood" when you dont even fukk with them nikkas like that thats some fake shyt to me

how you proud of somewhere you never go to... how you grow up with people and get money and never once come back and say hi...

it's not moving.. plenty people move out... it's when you ride with your people for 20 years... get money... then say fukk y'all i'm out... never call, never come back... but then you want a little credibility, making it look like you out there doing something, THAT's when you decide to show up... obviosly still not even making a phone call to say you coming or nothing....

that's fake as shyt... if you gonna leave, come back, give back.... if you not gonna do that, ok fine, it's your right.... but then why you back here faking like you did that?

He probably didn't grow up with those people. The people who he grew up with probably moved. It's not wrong or fake to want to get footage of your old neighborhood. He never faked like he did anything. We really don't know if/when/ how much he's given back. He did just become his own celeb after him & nicki broke up, at first, nicki was the only celeb. I'm pretty sure there are rappers & wannabe rappers who have shot videos there without any problems.

I found this video of them giving back.

& a toy drive that he did alone a couple of months ago.

They let him shoot here where ever this is.
https://instagram.com/iamsafaree/p/z_HqZkTCca/

I think it was just those particular people who had a problem. What they did was very unnecessary. They don't own that area, they probably don't even own the houses/apartments that they live in either.

I just wanted to add this video because I think it's cute. lol
https://instagram.com/iamsafaree/p/zTxjAkzCbh/

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea he dont owe em shyt but if u gonna come thru flexxin bout being bout the hood and the hood holding u down in a video shoot....then they dont owe u a pass to do so either :mjpls:

The colis hate for everything they consider "hood" disgust me sumtimes:scust:...Not just the coli all these bouje new nikkas i see outchea...talkin down on the hood as if the ENTIRE hood came out to stop Safaree or was involved in this shyt....maybe if this nikka had waited a minute or got out the car somebodys mama woulda came out and broke this shyt up and told the goons "yall get outta here and let this boy shoot his video:usure:"....instead he got the fukk outta dodge:mjlol:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
sb aint been back to his hood in a minute, nikkkas watching him on tv getting this bread and traveling around the world. motherfukkas from the hood are gonna feel some type of way about that cause he made it, that's just how it is. unless he got family still there and was visting them, he got no business going back there especially if he didn't keep in touch with no one there anymore. i salute him for going there dolo but, shyt could have gotten real ugly.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
why is it a cac can leave the burbs he grew up in, have no ties, but come bk 10 years later shoot a video and nothing ever happen

all this oh you forgot about his in the hood talk is so gay to me,
cause there ain't no thugs in the burbs for one.... and if they was in the burbs, they didn't make it out of anywhere... they already had it

you gotta realize you dealing with people who are probably lifetime crooks, felons, criminals... definitely lived a lifetime of poverty... they don't know how to handle success or someone getting it, cause they ain't never seen it or got it

so when they still eating jack mac's and oodles of noodles... still staying in a 2 bedroom that costs $250 a month... and here comes some little punk ass nikka who wasn't doing real shyt... who got rich rapping about doing shyt... but never came back to grab up aka save the "real nikkas" who was doing shyt... maybe even preventing other goons from hurting him.... well they feel salty as shyt... and a criminal just knows what a criminal knows..... robbery, extortion, etc

what would be smart would be to run up on him with a smile.... yoooooooooooooo SB i'm HAPPY for you... let me help you out, let me get in the back, let me protect you out here, let me do something......

but nikkas don't know that mode... they know fukk this nikka mode and what this nikka ever done for me mode and he don't even come around the hood no more mode

ANY people living in the burbs, tend to know better

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
yo someone reup a link the one in the OP's down

edit just seen the vid. saf held it down :ehh:

Last edited: