Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
New Jack City was based off some nikkas in Detroit. Nobody today give a fukk about what nikkas in the 80's did. If Azie walked the streets of Harlem today nobody giving his son a pass just because of what he did back then. Puff got shook down. Henchman didn't give a fukk about who his pops was when he......nevermind, believe what you want.
fair enough New Jack city was based off a combination of dat DET gang and harlem own Nikky Barnes
but anyways

you still haven't posted remotely anything that validates henchmen from extorting puff only thing you have done is co sign with the other dude who state hench & jack wanted pac to sign with bad boy which is utterly ridiculous when pac already had his own deal with a major -interscope
just keep it real and admit that you just are not a fan of puff which is cool because that is your right to have but it is not right for you to say things that is not true
you stated first that he's from the suburbs which is not true he's from mount vernon which is not a suburbs it's a small area north of the bronx in which is middle-class black neighborhood
then you try to undermine his pops & act like nikkaz aint respect him like dat in his hood harlem usa which is also false
I just don't understand how you can say all this shyt like u on the front lines & getting word of mouth info ....living across the country / hundreds of miles away
shyt makes no sense

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
i dont know why ppl think diddy is p*ssy.....

just because he went to a top school don't mean he doesn't have heart

plus

he is a lot smarter than he acts....

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
This is his high school pic fam

diddy.jpg

:what: nikka puff went to private school man thats not mount vernon high:snoop: that school not even in mt vernon:mjlol:
i was just trying to give you reality cause you off about mt vernon but nevermind is just the inanet:heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
fair enough New Jack city was based off a combination of dat DET gang and harlem own Nikky Barnes
but anyways

you still haven't posted remotely anything that validates henchmen from extorting puff only thing you have done is co sign with the other dude who state hench & jack wanted pac to sign with bad boy which is utterly ridiculous when pac already had his own deal with a major -interscope
just keep it real and admit that you just are not a fan of puff which is cool because that is your right to have but it is not right for you to say things that is not true
you stated first that he's from the suburbs which is not true he's from mount vernon which is not a suburbs it's a small area north of the bronx in which is middle-class black neighborhood
then you try to undermine his pops & act like nikkaz aint respect him like dat in his hood harlem usa which is also false
I just don't understand how you can say all this shyt like u on the front lines & getting word of mouth info ....living across the country / hundreds of miles away
shyt makes no sense
I go by what makes sense. If I see a square like Puff paying a guy like Henchman or in business with him I know it's a shakedown. The same way I would assume that if a wolf is next to a sheep he's planning on eating his ass.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
My dude you are bugging. The entire 21st from Newkirk to Caton avenue still has heavy gunplay. Look up the stats, the 67 precinct is the worst in BK for crime. And make no mistake I am not glorifying it in any way but the gunplay
67th precinct also covers East Flatbush breh. East Flatbush is probably why 67th has the worst stats in BK... I lived not too far from that part of 21st and it never felt dangerous to me :manny:

I can see robberies/stick up kids being a issue in regular Flatbush, but having heavy gun play, nah.

But if the NYPD has cold hard stats saying that part of 21st has a lot of gunplay, guess I'm out of touch then :manny:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I go by what makes sense. If I see a square like Puff paying a guy like Henchman or in business with him I know it's a shakedown. The same way I would assume that if a wolf is next to a sheep he's planning on eating his ass.

2 questions

what exact business did hench & puff have ?
what exactly makes puff a square ?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even to argue wit you bro but parts of mount vernon was and still is deadly just being 100. it borders wakefield in the bronx. its not like its a way out suburb it has some nice areas and some hoods. you could walk into vernon from bx and not even know your there
breh most of mt vernon is cool to be in, especially if you're in a car.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Gotta respect the streets. If you grew up in any hood environment you know you can't just go in any neighborhood and post up without knowing somebody or getting a pass. Rules don't change just because you rap. He left with his jewels and fur, just bruised ego, so this was light. He'll be ok.
:heh:Unless you're a Korean, Arab, Jew, ect. Those people come in and "post up" with no problems. Only people who need "passes" in black hoods are black people.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm curious to know why would a nikka from Oakland know about what went on in NYC let alone Harlem.
i mean its common sense bro :yeshrug: if a nikka is known for extorting entertainers and is seen wit one of the up and coming none street entertainers it should be common sense, and not to mentioned a bunch of people have said that he was

lil sean/sean p who pac went to do that verse for said out his mouth that jack tried to strong arm pac into signing wit bad boy, if he had no business wit bad boy why would he want that?

and he is known for being a nikka who extort nikkaz why would puff be any different

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:what: nikka puff went to private school man thats not mount vernon high:snoop: that school not even in mt vernon:mjlol:
i was just trying to give you reality cause you off about mt vernon but nevermind is just the inanet:heh:

I'm curious to know why would a nikka from Oakland know about what went on in NYC let alone Harlem.
:yeshrug: i really dont understand these nikkaz •••dude lives over 2,500 miles away :snoop:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
i mean its common sense bro :yeshrug: if a nikka is known for extorting entertainers and is seen wit one of the up and coming none street entertainers it should be common sense, and not to mentioned a bunch of people have said that he was

lil sean/sean p who pac went to do that verse for said out his mouth that jack tried to strong arm pac into signing wit bad boy, if he had no business wit bad boy why would he want that?

and he is known for being a nikka who extort nikkaz why would puff be any different

so lemme ask u the million dollar question

was jack & henchmen extorting pac ?