Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I couldn't help but feel the same thing. Dudes going hard body on dude about this block sh#t but then be gentrified out neatly and quietly when the developers come to town.

Now, I'm from the wrong side of the tracks but even I laugh at some of the dumb sh#t. Claiming neighborhoods when your parents don't even own the house you grew up in and fighting over that sh#t has always been funny to me. But people who have little tend to fight over straws.

I see it from both sides. Does dude need to give back and stroke these n#ggas up? No. But does the hood n#gga feel like his block is maybe the only thing he has? Maybe.

Still funny.

Peace

Them nikkas gonna get priced out and soon be living down south or some obscure area where there are more animals than people. :laugh: Gentrification gonna rip them apart in 5-10 years.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What makes this crazier is Flatbush is literally being targeted for gentrification next. I know several jewish firms opening up shop in the next month to focus on Flatbush. It has already started but the heat is getting turned up.

And that will be an easy wash like Fort Greene/Bedstuy/West CH etc etc.

shyt is beyond corny.

The goon brehs out there don't know what's gonna hit them next. Foused on robbing rappers and not on CACs that gonna push them out next.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No bag but he know ppl who hold him down(i know 2 in particular in that pic) when he come out here.. Like i said he be out here often since he blew with nicki so that incident he really just got caught slipping..shyt happens :yeshrug:

again, I don't see the purpose of a video.
there is no Michael Jackson, and no box to rejuvenate the shyt.
Youtube is a farce and there is no artist worth plugging in a search database to find like that.
I wish it was different but Viacom and MTV made it this way on purpose.
As they changed formats to being the dream of being a real.ad powerhouse and tv ststion

so lemme ask u the million dollar question

was jack & henchmen extorting pac ?

No,....they were not extorting pac.
I know the factual answer but I just don't have the fed transcripts anymore.
to back up the real answer, anymore.
pac, not being a street duDE was exposed in the transcripts.
as, what he did to draw the ire of those two is on the transcripts and give credence to exactly why he had issue with both.
A real street cat would never have done what pac did to draw ire from those two.
ice t even confirmed that pac was not mentally a street cat and his life direction was never that, either.
Pac, was raised like a kid in like a spook who sat by the door Militia type of way.
he was not a street cat in the type of essence like the people he drew the ire of.
if, he was a street cat like that.
he would have never drew the ire and raised issue with those two.
the whole big was this or that was a ruse, from pac.
which had spiraled out of control, and then also swallowed the death row social dysfunctional issues erroneously into the fold for profit, draw, and sensationalism.
the whole vibe article accusation of big and puff was an elaborate orchestrated work on pac's behalf.
pac and big battle as a farce.
which is why before big's death and after his death long kiss goodnight did not see the light of day.
plus, why it was released because bad boy did move in silence and never said what was really real.

which was used as a foil by suge, purposefully.

You won't get the truth because of emotional fan sentiment.
yet, I know the actual factual truth and what principals in real life and even this community to verify it, too.
I just don' t have the transcripts anymore to show you the real and I am sorry for that.
as, those transcripts could lead to change and enlightenment from the prison economy system being latched to gangsta rap.

Art Barr

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Shyt could of been worse, he lucky this wasn't the early 2000.:mjcry: They would of definitely took everything he had on him. Back then if you looked at a dude the wrong way their would be confrontation. If you stepped on dudes kicks it was a wrap. If you was flashing your new Motorola Razr or sidekick all you would hear is "run your pockets":damn:Luckily growing up in East Flatbush I knew all the blocks to avoid.:myman: Only a fool would enter a block where you could see from a distance 8+ guy posted up, blocking the entire sidewalk.

I did almost got jumped for my $1.50 bag of snacks though. :heh:

Super thugs in that era were :wow:

Bu bu but they real ass nikkas that rep the black community :smh:

Wished they all get sent to fight Boko Haram :sas2:

Daps
The goon brehs out there don't know what's gonna hit them next. Foused on robbing rappers and not on CACs that gonna push them out next.

You'll see no masked goons then. Just eviction postings and the City Marshall tossing their shyt in the street.

I could even understand it back in the 90s cause there was actually work on those blocks. Now nikkas just claiming it just cause. Until NYPD come through and do their daily sweep cause too many nikkas loitering outside:mjlol:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Ayo, bigmon Safaree no play. He played it off smoove, and he came back with some goons at the SAME spot tthat dem wastemon try to "shook" him. :russ:

Where dem wastemon at? :heh:

Salute to bigmon Safaree for reppin mi home land. :salute:

Man, how you typing in patwah, fukkouttahere overdoing it...:why:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You'll see no masked goons then. Just eviction postings and the City Marshall tossing their shyt in the street.

I could even understand it back in the 90s cause there was actually work on those blocks. Now nikkas just claiming it just cause. Until NYPD come through and do their daily sweep cause too many nikkas loitering outside:mjlol:

Them nikkas are all over 30 and don;t know what to do. They soft as fukk against CACs and even let them in their blocks. They are the true c00ns.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
not even to argue wit you bro but parts of mount vernon was and still is deadly just being 100. it borders wakefield in the bronx. its not like its a way out suburb it has some nice areas and some hoods. you could walk into vernon from bx and not even know your there

Mt Vernon/ BX border is so fukked up that not even the cops know what jurisdiction to police :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
again, I don't see the purpose of a video.
there is no Michael Jackson, and no box to rejuvenate the shyt.
Youtube is a farce and there is no artist worth plugging in a search database to find like that.
I wish it was different but Viacom and MTV made it this way on purpose.
As they changed formats to being the dream of being a real.ad powerhouse and tv ststion

No,....they were not extorting pac.
I know the factual answer but I just don't have the fed transcripts anymore.
to back up the real answer, anymore.
pac, not being a street duDE was exposed in the transcripts.
as, what he did to draw the ire of those two is on the transcripts and give credence to exactly why he had issue with both.
A real street cat would never have done what pac did to draw ire from those two.
ice t even confirmed that pac was not mentally a street cat and his life direction was never that, either.
Pac, was raised like a kid in like a spook who sat by the door Militia type of way.
he was not a street cat in the type of essence like the people he drew the ire of.
if, he was a street cat like that.
he would have never drew the ire and raised issue with those two.
the whole big was this or that was a ruse, from pac.
which had spiraled out of control, and then also swallowed the death row social dysfunctional issues erroneously into the fold for profit, draw, and sensationalism.
the whole vibe article accusation of big and puff was an elaborate orchestrated work on pac's behalf.
pac and big battle as a farce.
which is why before big's death and after his death long kiss goodnight did not see the light of day.
plus, why it was released because bad boy did move in silence and never said what was really real.

which was used as a foil by suge, purposefully.

You won't get the truth because of emotional fan sentiment.
yet, I know the actual factual truth and what principals in real life and even this community to verify it, too.
I just don' t have the transcripts anymore to show you the real and I am sorry for that.
as, those transcripts could lead to change and enlightenment from the prison economy system being latched to gangsta rap.

Art Barr
Pac had alotta heart but he didn't think like a standard street cat would...made some dumb and naive decisions...and paid for em..but he said this out his own mouth tho...he said he never really kept his guard up when it came to his own people like how he did when it came to white people...he even said that panther mentality fukked him over in some ways when it came to dealin wit street cats...

Daps
Pac had alotta heart but he didn't think like a standard street cat would...made some dumb and naive decisions...and paid for em..but he said this out his own mouth tho...he said he never really kept his guard up when it came to his own people like how he did when it came to white people...he even said that panther mentality fukked him over in some ways when it came to dealin wit street cats...

I get it, but I didn't know he actually said this.

Expand on it breh:ohhh:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Sb won

Dude was out there with no protection. Jewels and a fur coat. nikkas walk up to him flapping their gums but don't swing or try to rob him. End of the day they didn't really do or say shyt. Just made a vid for instagram lol.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Not only was Diddy's pops official, but he also had mafia ties. There was an old thread on :hamster: that went into detail how Diddy was official. Some shyt about Diddy was best friends with italians he went to school with and their family members were connected to the mob. From what I remember Diddy was the one who hired King Tut to rob Pac that night in the Quad Studios.