Video: DThang says A Boogie ain’t never in his hood, dares him to go to his hood 5 days in a row

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don’t have that many years on you, lol.

I'm just from NYC. So this is what it's been forever. A lot of the greats still spend time where they're from. But the respect and love is there. These teenage dudes, they're the ones who have all these issues because they're dumb. The older MC's move differently, so they're not worried about going back to their hoods. That only became a thing when these new n*ggas started fighting over crumbs and acting jealous over whoever made it out. It's a different time and they're all gunning for each other now.

Back in the day, your block would lift you up on their shoulders and boost your whole sh*t. They lost that today.

You think it had something 2 do with back in the day a lot of the legit rappers weren't actually active like that?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
French has taken awkward pics with A-Boogie but they didn't collab (or have they, because I haven't kept up).

But French is French and D-Thang is D-Thang. Everyone is their own man. Bronx is all about gang politics. There's no escaping it.
I dont think they have but theyve been booked in the same events 100 times before, theyre literally both about to be at 50's tyc00n weekend shyt

at the end of the day neither of them nikkas are gangbangers but they got friends who are, as does damn near every other rapper, a boogie dont got shyt to do with ju hef dying just because a nikka from highbridge killed him when a boogie wasnt famous or a factor in the streets

french is pushing 40, a boogie is pushing 30, dthang is barely 20.. thats 3 different generations it's not like any of these nikkas ever rubbed elbows in the streets before rap.. dthang was in elementary school singing "my shyt" when a boogie first popped and the real reason why he's tryna go hard at a boogie now is because he needs the clout after his post-prison comeback has been flopping and the whole highbridge/rpt beef is just a convenient copout

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Just spell out which part you disagreed with in that earlier post you called me juvenile in.:what:

I'll shyt talk celebs and influencers all day, but one thing I always try to be, is respectful to regular people I interact with.

There is no way he would be doing this if that deal talked about when he came home was real.

And French flopped hard not sure how he could be of my help.
French isn't technically flopping, but realistically you're right.

This is what I was saying earlier, French's core fanbase nosedived in the second half of the 2010s. The popstar fanbase he was chasing wasn't a fanbase. That's why in the 2020s they're buying streams and shipping vinyls to fake addresses. It's tragic what's happened because I'm a stan of the old French.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word cause French old AF......putting time and money in the kid.....so IDK how this would result in anything but a loss from what you're saying.

wasn't French extending olive branches to Jim jones; and jimmy told him to pound sand more or less?
Huh? They cool now, did songs/videos etc, what ya mean breh?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Just spell out which part you disagreed with in that earlier post you called me juvenile in.:what:

I'll shyt talk celebs and influencers all day, but one thing I always try to be, is respectful to regular people I interact with.

French isn't technically flopping, but realistically you're right.

This is what I was saying earlier, French's core fanbase nosedived in the second half of the 2010s. The popstar fanbase he was chasing wasn't a fanbase. That's why in the 2020s they're buying streams and shipping vinyls to fake addresses. It's tragic what's happened because I'm a stan of the old French.

I make a comment saying his backer French should keep his guy in check.

you quote talking about gang shyt and start naming bodies.

the only thing you could have possibly insinuating and implementing was D-thang should bang on A-boogie because someone associated with French got killed.

Then u started talking about how u think jimmy and French soft.

Now u talking about respect and shyt.

Go ahead tho gangster.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be rich and successful but regularly go to a place specifically intended for those at or below the poverty line brehs.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea who D Thang is. And that name is :dame:

Hip hop is so immature. Laughable actually. Lol.