Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
so lemme ask u the million dollar question

was jack & henchmen extorting pac ?
:yeshrug: the setup was for it to go there, that why they brought him shyt, and took care of him, got bytches for him, he wasnt ready for them type of wild nikkaz :mjcry: nikka was mad stupid to think nikkaz like that just wanted to be his friends

he wanted to be around them to learn how to be a kingpin for a above the rim, and in return they saw a nikka who was in over his head, but i dont think pac really understood who he was dealing wit tho, cause the nikkaz in the know knew to treat them nikkaz wit respect :ehh: he didnt understand that and got sonned for being disrespectful

but to answer your question no they didnt get him, that was they plan tho

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a perfect example of why extortion exists in hip hop. This is why Bad Boy had a pass in NYC despite Puff not being from the streets.

:mjlol: nickle and dimes nikkas like that was not getting no where this close to a bad boy video shoot.

That widely known info son, they tried to get pax signed to bad boy, u think they was around bad boy for fun?

known to who ?
and NEVER EVER EVER heard puff wanting to sign pac
finally ...da connection between jimmy henchmen & puff -was andre harrell

puff from harlem -grew up in mount vernon a middle class community for black folks
why u trying so hard to act like puff was some rich prilivege kid who grew up around cacs

breh all that shyt you talking is assumptions. henchmen did legit business with a lot of people why you assuming he was extorting puff. nikkas thinking this extortion shyt is like the movies 9 out 10 anyone step to someone especially a business person with some extortion shyt one call and the feds shutting that shyt down quick the only people that get extorted like that are people with their feet half way in the underground or immigrants who don't know better. a matter of fact wasn't bad boy records a joint venture or some how affiliated with arista? you really think clive davis letting some hoodlums extort him:mjlol:.

My dude you are bugging. The entire 21st from Newkirk to Caton avenue still has heavy gunplay. Look up the stats, the 67 precinct is the worst in BK for crime. And make no mistake I am not glorifying it in any way but the gunplay

67th goes all the way up to E98 street. most of the crime attributed to the 67Th comes from the 90's and 50's but Flatbush do have some wild hot blocks though.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:yeshrug: the setup was for it to go there, that why they brought him shyt, and took care of him, got bytches for him, he wasnt ready for them type of wild nikkaz :mjcry: nikka was mad stupid to think nikkaz like that just wanted to be his friends

he wanted to be around them to learn how to be a kingpin for a above the rim, and in return they saw a nikka who was in over his head, but i dont think pac really understood who he was dealing wit tho, cause the nikkaz in the know knew to treat them nikkaz wit respect :ehh: he didnt understand that and got sonned for being disrespectful

but to answer your question no they didnt get him, that was they plan tho

so you basically you are saying
they extorted a dude who just started his label & had basically no $$$
YET
they didn't extort a dude who is been in the game for yrs & was branching out into movies

shyt makes no sense
u sounding like @Blackthoughts -just admit u hate one nikka & like the other

Daps
This is his high school pic fam

diddy.jpg

Puff went to Mt St Michael, an all boys private school in the Bronx.

shyt is the absolute farthest from Mount Vernon High School you dont even know. MVHS is the only school in Westchester County with metal detectors, and for a very valid reason.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I grew up in Brooklyn so I have firsthand experience with this nonsense. It's all part of a culture of black hyper-masculinity. Everyone's trying to 'one up' each other with their thuggishness. There were numerous instances where I was picked on for no reason. Guys going out of their way to provoke a confrontation for no reason. What's hilarious is that most of these guys can't fight. All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk,........

I bet these losers don't even own the houses they live in. Paying inflated rent to some white racist landlord only to be ran off the neighborhood by some fakkity white 21 year old upper-middle class hipster who has an odd affinity for east coast 90's hip hop.

I bet you they be all :whoa: to pull a burner at a young CAC, but quick to clap some brehs.

Daps
I bet you they be all :whoa: to pull a burner at a young CAC, but quick to clap some brehs.

What makes this crazier is Flatbush is literally being targeted for gentrification next. I know several jewish firms opening up shop in the next month to focus on Flatbush. It has started but the heat is getting turned up.

And that will be an easy wash like Fort Greene/Bedstuy/West CH etc etc.

shyt is beyond corny.

Last edited: