Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
What is funny about the whole shyt is that it wasn't even in the bush I believe. It was on Albany and K in Flatlands when those dudes ran up on him.

Game on K Slay lying once again about it being on 43rd. shyt was on Albany and K.

The video he filmed on Flatbush was with his homeys from Midwood HS.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What is funny about the whole shyt is that it wasn't even in the bush I believe. It was on Albany and K in Flatlands when those dudes ran up on him.

Game on K Slay lying once again about it being on 43rd. shyt was on Albany and K.

The video he filmed on Flatbush was with his homeys from Midwood HS.
I knew of someone who lived in Flatlands claiming Flatbush.... Flatlands is not as well known as the other BK hoods, CI is kinda forgotten about too, very few people realize that the sheer amount of PJ's in CI is slimar to QB, its tucked away in the corner of BK.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I knew of someone who lived in Flatlands claiming Flatbush.... Flatlands is not as well known as the other BK hoods, CI is kinda forgotten about too, very few people realize that the sheer amount of PJ's in CI is slimar to QB, its tucked away in the corner of BK.
Yeah. Its Flatlands. People say Flatbush because of its rep but that is right on the corner of Albany and K in Flatlands. Most of the dudes he came back with in the video are from Flatlands and E. Flatbush.

As I said before, I don't know why cats out here putting the pressure on son. Its not like he is really out here like that in the first place and when he is, he mostly show love. I see a lot of cats who aren't from out here come out here chilling and walk about with no problems. Normally old heads would apply a coward tax to street niccas trying to flex through parts where they shouldn't. I guess those rules apply to everyone now.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I couldn't help but feel the same thing. Dudes going hard body on dude about this block sh#t but then be gentrified out neatly and quietly when the developers come to town.

Now, I'm from the wrong side of the tracks but even I laugh at some of the dumb sh#t. Claiming neighborhoods when your parents don't even own the house you grew up in and fighting over that sh#t has always been funny to me. But people who have little tend to fight over straws.

I see it from both sides. Does dude need to give back and stroke these n#ggas up? No. But does the hood n#gga feel like his block is maybe the only thing he has? Maybe.

Still funny.

Peace
39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Real talk fukk all that Paying dues for the hood bullshyt, thats straight cornball status. Gotta buy you hungry nikkas some Turkey so I can visit my hometown :camby:

I can understand if SB wasnt from Flatbush and he was pump faking. But how the fukk you gon jump on somebody you grew up with that made it out that is a good dude, what kind of message does that send to the youth from ya side that aint "street dudes", its like your telling em if they aint in the streets or being extorted they arent worthy residents. And then ya would be the same idiots to call GS9 stupid for staying strapped the fukk up

Whats wrong with these grown ass men :why:
Crabs in a barrel.

The end.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
feel empowered by emasculating another black man for no real reason at all brehs.

that shyt probably made those dirty ass dudes year, revoking someone's pass who isn't a street dude and never did no harm to any of yall, lol.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Do you have 53 hours in a day? How you find time to be a grad student log 50 thousand posts on the coli and manage like 3 screennames on Reddit.

Now you in the streets too?

nobody believes you.
@Napoleon a bytchmade faq git that lives vicariously through the trials and tribulations of black men in low income communities in hiphop.

Funny he made that drake thread talking about not getting women when he probably has never seen a woman naked outside of a computer screen.

Why habibi has been tolerated for so long is beyond.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
just seen that vlad interview :laff: thats star conducting the questions :dead:

these kneegas is clowns man, but its funny