☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Then stop talking like you know how it is to get ran up on. Getting slapped on the school bus doesnt really qualify you.
I've been run up :mjpls:

Man, I'll just let you have this shyt. You really think you know who you're talking to on the other end of this keyboard.

You popsicle stick nikkas are funny to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ahhhh, Damn.... :to:

Could've been worse though.. They could've snatched his fur and did him dirty... SB, at least got outta there without having to drop a bag off.
QJHxxFG.gif

Dude who walked up DEFINITELY had the burner on him.

shyt was so foul :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I grew up in Brooklyn so I have firsthand experience with this nonsense. It's all part of a culture of black hyper-masculinity. Everyone's trying to 'one up' each other with their thuggishness. There were numerous instances where I was picked on for no reason. Guys going out of their way to provoke a confrontation for no reason. What's hilarious is that most of these guys can't fight. All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk,........

I bet these losers don't even own the houses they live in. Paying inflated rent to some white racist landlord only to be ran off the neighborhood by some fakkity white 21 year old upper-middle class hipster who has an odd affinity for east coast 90's hip hop.
QJHxxFG.gif

You wanna see a Grim Reaper? Look at the dude who walked up...Dude DEFINITELY had the strap :sadcam:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I grew up in Brooklyn so I have firsthand experience with this nonsense. It's all part of a culture of black hyper-masculinity. Everyone's trying to 'one up' each other with their thuggishness. There were numerous instances where I was picked on for no reason. Guys going out of their way to provoke a confrontation for no reason. What's hilarious is that most of these guys can't fight. All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk,........

I bet these losers don't even own the houses they live in. Paying inflated rent to some white racist landlord only to be ran off the neighborhood by some fakkity white 21 year old upper-middle class hipster who has an odd affinity for east coast 90's hip hop.

:dead:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
stop acting like a bytch @napolean

safree peeped it and made the right move. you think he's crying over it like you? lil bytch

Daps
To be a successful black man in America not only do you gotta deal with the inevitable road blocks out forth by older, racist white men, you also gotta deal with ignorant black men(and women) who don't want to see you shine. Not a fan of Saf but shyt like this happens too often. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Shyt could of been worse, he lucky this wasn't the early 2000.:mjcry: They would of definitely took everything he had on him. Back then if you looked at a dude the wrong way their would be confrontation. If you stepped on dudes kicks it was a wrap. If you was flashing your new Motorola Razr or sidekick all you would hear is "run your pockets":damn:Luckily growing up in East Flatbush I knew all the blocks to avoid.:myman: Only a fool would enter a block where you could see from a distance 8+ guy posted up, blocking the entire sidewalk.

I did almost got jumped for my $1.50 bag of snacks though. :heh: