kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Puff muthafukka.

never heard of puff being extorted -only nikka i heard from badboy was mase

now there are problaby a few nikkaz out here that claimed puff this & puff that ... but the question u have to ask urself who would extort him and why ?

unlike many other CEO's whom got their start up from street nikkaz funding them before they blew -puff never had that

but i know & understand there are so many invested into shytting him esp nikkaz from ur region

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in Brooklyn so I have firsthand experience with this nonsense. It's all part of a culture of black hyper-masculinity. Everyone's trying to 'one up' each other with their thuggishness. There were numerous instances where I was picked on for no reason. Guys going out of their way to provoke a confrontation for no reason. What's hilarious is that most of these guys can't fight. All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk,........

All this "their block" talk.....and watch these n#ggas be gentrified out in 5-10 years :skip:

Peace

I bet these losers don't even own the houses they live in. Paying inflated rent to some white racist landlord only to be ran off the neighborhood by some fakkity white 21 year old upper-middle class hipster who has an odd affinity for east coast 90's hip hop.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I grew up in Brooklyn so I have firsthand experience with this nonsense. It's all part of a culture of black hyper-masculinity. Everyone's trying to 'one up' each other with their thuggishness. There were numerous instances where I was picked on for no reason. Guys going out of their way to provoke a confrontation for no reason. What's hilarious is that most of these guys can't fight. All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk,........
:mjlol:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I legit got scared when I saw dude pull up

Dont be scared.. you are on a leather chair behind a dell computer... you're safe... :what:

I was thinking the same shyt though, all the yelling and shyt, it was like ok typical. Then the ninja slowly creeps in with a half ski mask on? Yea its time to move to another block :gladbron:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
What is further disturbing about the entire thing is that SB shows love to E.Flatbush/Flatbush so checking him like that was uncalled for. When reporters come through to film news segments in E. Flatbush are they out here taxing them?

Son did what was right, observe and move on to see another day/check.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dont be scared.. you are on a leather chair behind a dell computer... you're safe... :what:

I was thinking the same shyt though, all the yelling and shyt, it was like ok typical. Then the ninja slowly creeps in with a half ski mask on? Yea its time to move to another block :gladbron:
Dude just moved like he kept trying to fight reaching in his waist. You DONT temp nikkas like that. Then the dude in the track suit was trying to act like he had the goon on a leash.

shyt could have been really bad really quickly :snoop:

you are pathetic and definitely indian
:what:

You wannabe super-thugs wouldn't last a day in the hood with this dumb shyt.

Safaree wins for peeping game real quick and backing down before shyt crossed the point of no return. You can't reason with savages.