☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you have 53 hours in a day? How you find time to be a grad student log 50 thousand posts on the coli and manage like 3 screennames on Reddit.

Now you in the streets too?

nobody believes you.
Who said I was from the streets? I damn sure am lucky I didn't have to experience that shyt as much as I could have.

Man, you e-nikkas are fukking funny man :snoop:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
iunno why but i fukks with safari, he seems to be a real dude. bruh was lookin at them on some "these broke nikkas stuntin over blocks they dont own :ngapls:"

Honestly, I couldn't help but feel the same thing. Dudes going hard body on dude about this block sh#t but then be gentrified out neatly and quietly when the developers come to town.

Now, I'm from the wrong side of the tracks but even I laugh at some of the dumb sh#t. Claiming neighborhoods when your parents don't even own the house you grew up in and fighting over that sh#t has always been funny to me. But people who have little tend to fight over straws.

I see it from both sides. Does dude need to give back and stroke these n#ggas up? No. But does the hood n#gga feel like his block is maybe the only thing he has? Maybe.

Still funny.

Peace

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
They took them sh!ts down brehskis ...so uhh could a breh reup them joints please?

Nevermind

I guess he aint paid his dues
he was smart to calmly back away and go home
to live to see another day
in Brooklyn the home of the coffin

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Dude just moved like he kept trying to fight reaching in his waist. You DONT temp nikkas like that. Then the dude in the track suit was trying to act like he had the goon on a leash.

shyt could have been really bad really quickly :snoop:

:what:

You wannabe super-thugs wouldn't last a day in the hood with this dumb shyt.

Safaree wins for peeping game real quick and backing down before shyt crossed the point of no return. You can't reason with savages.
Im not a superthug im a man thats not scared of a man hundreds of a miled away from. I got family off Flatbush Aveuve i go there all the time.

be scared of a man in a video brehs

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
the amount of grown men that really love Meek is a bit :whoa::scust:
It's mostly due to faggits pushing the streets out of hip hop, meek is the only one they truly relate to and respect so they gon rally behind him, like females do wit Nikki

never heard of puff being extorted -only nikka i heard from badboy was mase

now there are problaby a few nikkaz out here that claimed puff this & puff that ... but the question u have to ask urself who would extort him and why ?

unlike many other CEO's whom got their start up from street nikkaz funding them before they blew -puff never had that

but i know & understand there are so many invested into shytting him esp nikkaz from ur region
Jimmy henchman, Haitian jack had hands in puff pocket

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the ultimate ether would be if he bought some of the buildings in that neighborhood and raised the rent when gentrification came along

If I had 50/Puff money I swear I would be doing shyt like that :mjlol: