Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
never heard of puff being extorted -only nikka i heard from badboy was mase

now there are problaby a few nikkaz out here that claimed puff this & puff that ... but the question u have to ask urself who would extort him and why ?

unlike many other CEO's whom got their start up from street nikkaz funding them before they blew -puff never had that

but i know & understand there are so many invested into shytting him esp nikkaz from ur region
And you have to ask yourself how or why nikkas like Jimmy Henchman and Tut would be involved with a nikka from the burbs like Puff. Shakedown.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:birdman: You wouldn't tell Flatbush nikkas that tho
People have referred to Flatbush as a "good hood" in real life. On Sunday in Flatbush you people going to church and such.

I went to grade school with Flatbush kids and middle school with Bed Stuy kids mostly from the projects, there was a difference, I'm a 90s baby so this happened in the early 2000s for me.

Flatbush and Caransie are not nearly as rough as the other hoods in BK, there actually quite nice :blessed:

Vanderveer though :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: its funny as they renamed it to Flatbush gardens to make it seem like its a nice place :mjlol:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
VOXps7SnnAn0i8Nv9kzV3LYQ0qFrv_dS00QZSzqBfPU12W3I_vQx2X5vkG2sHuSJEMZBNw=s0-d-e1-ft

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the amount of grown men that really love Meek is a bit :whoa::scust:
See on some street shyt, Meek vs SB is exactly what this entire thread is about. Peep game

SB makes it big, has none of his nikkas around, don't go home enough to even know nikkas and hang out. nikkas ain't expecting a check. They want LOVE. Come home, show love to the hood. Come back like you was when you was 17-18-25 whatever. Then nikkas wouldn't be hating and wanting to stick you. Cause they have a relationship that's been maintained

Now look at Meek. Made it a hell of a lot bigger than SB. Yet when you see him, he's still in philly. He's still riding bikes in the same hood. He still with the same nikkas. He still come home and chill. He still show LOVE

Yea he got his real click who he hold down with money and chains and jobs. But everyone else knows he can't save everyone. They just happy he didn't change. He didn't get money on some Cassidy shyt and be like fukk Philly. Bye nikkas

Look at any rapper that does go home and never been pressed. They ain't paying nobody. They just show hood love. If you never struggled with someone for years. And came up with them for decades. Then you wouldn't understand the pain of seeing them get rich, say fukk you peace, and not so much as ring your phone to ask if you alive THIS YEAR

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See on some street shyt, Meek vs SB is exactly what this entire thread is about. Peep game

SB makes it big, has none of his nikkas around, don't go home enough to even know nikkas and hang out. nikkas ain't expecting a check. They want LOVE. Come home, show love to the hood. Come back like you was when you was 17-18-25 whatever. Then nikkas wouldn't be hating and wanting to stick you. Cause they have a relationship that's been maintained

Now look at Meek. Made it a hell of a lot bigger than SB. Yet when you see him, he's still in philly. He's still riding bikes in the same hood. He still with the same nikkas. He still come home and chill. He still show LOVE

Yea he got his real click who he hold down with money and chains and jobs. But everyone else knows he can't save everyone. They just happy he didn't change. He didn't get money on some Cassidy shyt and be like fukk Philly. Bye nikkas

Look at any rapper that does go home and never been pressed. They ain't paying nobody. They just show hood love. If you never struggled with someone for years. And came up with them for decades. Then you wouldn't understand the pain of seeing them get rich, say fukk you peace, and not so much as ring your phone to ask if you alive THIS YEAR

hahahah grown ass men angry cause they're not feeling loved. hahaha so pathetic

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That widely known info son, they tried to get pax signed to bad boy, u think they was around bad boy for fun?
known to who ?
and NEVER EVER EVER heard puff wanting to sign pac
finally ...da connection between jimmy henchmen & puff -was andre harrell

And you have to ask yourself how or why nikkas like Jimmy Henchman and Tut would be involved with a nikka from the burbs like Puff. Shakedown.
puff from harlem -grew up in mount vernon a middle class community for black folks
why u trying so hard to act like puff was some rich prilivege kid who grew up around cacs

Daps
People have referred to Flatbush as a "good hood" in real life. On Sunday in Flatbush you people going to church and such.

I went to grade school with Flatbush kids and middle school with Bed Stuy kids mostly from the projects, there was a difference, I'm a 90s baby so this happened in the early 2000s for me.

Flatbush and Caransie are not nearly as rough as the other hoods in BK, there actually quite nice :blessed:

Vanderveer though :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: its funny as they renamed it to Flatbush gardens to make it seem like its a nice place :mjlol:

I'd def agree with that. It's safer than a lot of places in BK, nikkas still get wild tho(40s, 50s, 30s (ranked from grimest) )

It's starting to change too, especially around the junction(that brooklyn nets trickle down effect) Seeing much more white people too, so I know the gentrification is coming. Few years ago I would see no white people on Church Ave, but now them nikkas is in there.

And cosign that Vanderveer shyt, I live a block away. :russ:

Seen a Van of construction workers get held up in broad daylight :damn:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You scared ass nikka IDGAF about being outnumbered nikka do you truly don't know who you're talking to bruh Im not no "net-gangsta" like yall fakkits I really do smash heads when it's time for heads to smash. On my Hulk shyt. Been in situations before where nuggas outnumbered me and I had to react. FOH with your burbs livin ass mentality "but but I'd be scared, would you" ass nikka :mjlol:
yes im sure you beat up whole groups of people because your hulk tough.

and yes only suburbanites dont want to attempt to fight 10 people because they're scared

ibu9KOQxlST77P.gif

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You scared ass nikka IDGAF about being outnumbered nikka do you truly don't know who you're talking to bruh Im not no "net-gangsta" like yall fakkits I really do smash heads when it's time for heads to smash. On my Hulk shyt. Been in situations before where nuggas outnumbered me and I had to react. FOH with your burbs livin ass mentality "but but I'd be scared, would you" ass nikka :mjlol:
U soft as fukk. Shut the fukk up

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
known to who ? da connection between jimmy henchmen & puff -was andre harrell

puff from harlem -grew up in mount vernon a middle class community for black folks
why u trying so hard to act like puff was some rich prilivege kid who grew up around cacs
Puff ain't from no got damn Harlem his pops was. That's like a nikka saying he's from Oakland but he grew up in Piedmont but since his pops is from Oakland he claims Oakland. Puff never stood on the block street corners with zombies and ghouls and gangsta's. He got shook down for his pass in the street.