Dame Dash fukked up Paid In Full by not telling the real story

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
The most interesting stories from the 80s don't have movies on them.

Azie and Rich and them were teenagers, and they made money but they weren't making money like Preme and Fat Cat. Not even close. Those guys need full movies. I'm actually shocked Fat Cat doesn't have a movie on him yet, simply because of the Cop Killing thing was such a huge moment in the 80s. And Pappy Mason is such a complex character.

Larry Davis needs his own movie too. And someone to tell the full real story so nikkas can see how crooked police are.

Not the 80s but if anyone needs a movie its Frank Matthews

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Alpo should have a biopic
Facts.

Also, OP....I'm trying to understand your premise, dawggie. Are you saying that, as criminals, the "Paid In Full" cats were portrayed with "less integrity" than how Italians mobsters are depicted? Cause in "Goodfellas", Jimmy was a lying snake ass snake, Henry was a way bigger snitch than Ace could ever be, and Tommy was a damn psychopath/liar/snake/nutjob :heh:. In Sopranos, Tony cheated on his wife (hell, so did Henry), like, these men are hardly portrayed in the type of romantic light that would seem to differentiate their forms of crime from that of Nino Brown or Ox.

Help me out, breh....

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
.....but they weren't making money like Preme and Fat Cat. Not even close. Those guys need full movies. I'm actually shocked Fat Cat doesn't have a movie on him yet, simply because of the Cop Killing thing was such a huge moment in the 80s. And Pappy Mason is such a complex character.

That whole Queens scene in the 80s could be an ILL ASS movie or Netflix miniseries.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Peter Shue from the Bronx became a club promoter partying with Mike Tyson and fukking Madonna. Did 20 years... his story is out there

Kev Chiles
Rick Ross

All these nikkas lives were a movie back then. People say there's no rules in the streets but that's not true. Some people did play by the rules and cause of that they become forgotten about
Every street nikka fukked Madonna that’s not movie worthy
Rick Ross does deserve a better movie

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

"Y’all may want to tarnish me and take away from me because I had to do what I had to do and to a lot of people...that wasn't apart of the game. But again where the rules at? Where the rules to the game? Cause a motherfukker aint give ‘em to me"

:mjpls:

Seen his face when he seen the cam? I Froze my nikka..... He knows it can happen at anytime. That shyt looked like 125th too by Grant houses...

Breh I'm shocked no lie.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen his face when he seen the cam? I Froze my nikka..... He knows it can happen at anytime. That shyt looked like 125th too by Grant houses...

Breh I'm shocked no lie.
The thread about this video was moved to TLR for some odd reason lol.

This is the real question. How is Alpo roaming around NYC cracking jokes, eating pancakes, and looking healthier than everyone who supposedly said he couldn't come back?

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Breh I'm shocked no lie.
This was somewhere in the Bronx.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The thread about this video was moved to TLR for some odd reason lol.

This is the real question. How is Alpo roaming around NYC cracking jokes, eating pancakes, and looking healthier than everyone who supposedly said he couldn't come back?

Because his peers are either dead or :flabbynsick: and simply don't give a fukk.

Why would a 18-24 year old kill someone for something that happened before they were born?
And why would someone in their 30's kill someone for something that happened when they were in grade school?

Times have changed. Nobody cares. This wasn't some mafia shyt. Alpo wasn't a Russian spy in the KGB :russ:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because his peers are either dead or :flabbynsick: and simply don't give a fukk.

Why would a 18-24 year old kill someone for something that happened before they were born?
And why would someone in their 30's kill someone for something that happened when they were in grade school?

Times have changed. Nobody cares. This wasn't some mafia shyt. Alpo wasn't a Russian spy in the KGB :russ:
U let Azie and them tell it he knocked sparks out of Harlem though. So where is the same energy these dudes had when he was locked in. Oh I forget, they know he's still ALPO at the end of the day.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
U let Azie and them tell it he knocked sparks out of Harlem though. So where is the same energy these dudes had when he was locked in. Oh I forget, they know he's still ALPO at the end of the day.
giphy.gif