Dame Dash fukked up Paid In Full by not telling the real story

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodfellas isnt 100 percent accurate either. Joe Pesci charecter was even crazier in real life, killed a dude for sport basically a couple times, i think also he was seeing one of the other mobsters wives, maybe paulie? and ray liotta character wasnt as level headed in comparison to deniro and pesci characters in real life.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Just the fact that they neglected to tell FRITZ the consignment king involvement made it more Fiction than anything

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This sounds like a snitches excuse. Every man should have a code of honor and understand there are consequences to your choices. If you can't handle them, don't do it. Gotta take the good with the bad. Period.

Sons need fathers I tell ya:snoop:
No snitching is only a code until its inconvenient for most of these cats. Frank Lucas, Nikki Barnes, Alpo, and Rayful Edmonds...all kingpins who snitched:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodfellas isnt 100 percent accurate either. Joe Pesci charecter was even crazier in real life, killed a dude for sport basically a couple times, i think also he was seeing one of the other mobsters wives, maybe paulie? and ray liotta character wasnt as level headed in comparison to deniro and pesci characters in real life.
nah, paulie was fukkin ray liottas wife

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Even this scene...

He wasn't killed for breaking Tommy's balls (pause), he was killed because when he was locked up Jimmy took over all of this hustles, and now that he was out, he wanted them back.

Jimmy didn't want to give them up, so they killed him. You can even hear him talking to Tommy about it in the beginning of this scene.

Also

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
there is no 100% accurate biopics. Some just have more facts than others, but most of them are bullshyt.