Dame Dash fukked up Paid In Full by not telling the real story

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Alpo one of the smartest street nikkas in history

Y'all really tombout following some code u didn't even come up with (in other words, another man's code) to the point of spending the rest of your life in prison to be true to some fake ass code :camby:

Just so some washed up people could say "he was a real nikka" (key word "was" as in you the past now)

Especially considering how often the same nikkas u doing time for end up fukking your bytch while u in there

Why? Because she see u as a sucker and he must be more official for u to be dumb enough to do throw your life away for him

I aint cosigning being a snake but this one case of snitching I don't blame a nikka for :yeshrug:
This. As the saying goes "theres no honor among thieves". Theres no real honor or loyalty, only convenience. Street cats are only out for self and theyll cut their nikkas throats if they can come up from it or to save their asses. This so called "code" was only made to intimidate civilians from talking to the law and for crash dummies to follow and go down for the team. Nothing more, nothing less. Exactly why a whole bunch of big time cats ended up snitching.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Alpo one of the smartest street nikkas in history

Y'all really tombout following some code u didn't even come up with (in other words, another man's code) to the point of spending the rest of your life in prison to be true to some fake ass code :camby:

Just so some washed up people could say "he was a real nikka" (key word "was" as in you the past now)

Especially considering how often the same nikkas u doing time for end up fukking your bytch while u in there

Why? Because she see u as a sucker and he must be more official for u to be dumb enough to do throw your life away for him

I aint cosigning being a snake but this one case of snitching I don't blame a nikka for :yeshrug:

This sounds like a snitches excuse. Every man should have a code of honor and understand there are consequences to your choices. If you can't handle them, don't do it. Gotta take the good with the bad. Period.

Sons need fathers I tell ya:snoop:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Peter Shue from the Bronx became a club promoter partying with Mike Tyson and fukking Madonna. Did 20 years... his story is out there

Kev Chiles
Rick Ross

All these nikkas lives were a movie back then. People say there's no rules in the streets but that's not true. Some people did play by the rules and cause of that they become forgotten about

Crazy shyt

The catch 22 is they have to be well known enough to have the demand for a movie but they probably would only get that amount of demand by making a movie about them so people find out. Unless something is so crazy like the Frank Lucas story (fake or not)

If they could get the same level of production and acting talent they got for Paid In Full I’d be up for seeing any of the more unknown guys stories.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
alpo needs his own movie/tv series. he lived a life of demonic fukkery and made it out without being buried in jail or killed. He is an evil dude but have to put some respek on his name for how he finessed the streets and the feds.
:stopitslime:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
dame dash is a Harlem cat went to private school to learn how to exploit black folks for all their money by spinning sucker street tales for the masses so they get caught and do time like real chumps

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Or close to it.

I never understood that. Ace was a snitch. Mitch was a liar. Rico was a snake and was scheming on Ace after he killed Mitch.

The Italian mob has always been portrayed in a romantic way, yet are criminals have never gotten proper just due on the big screen. The Sopranos was based on real characters. The Wire was based loosely on facts muddled in a bunch of fiction.

Italians have The God Father trilogy and Goodfellas, while we have New Jack City and Belly :snoop:

The only movies we seem to get right are ones based on slavery :scusthov:

Somebody needs to make another movie about AZ.

New Jack City is a classic .

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably 70% true, the other 30% is based in truth but the full story isn't told. How and why Rico killed Mitch isn't in line with how it supposedly really happened. Alpo claims he killed Rich because he was overcharging him for bricks from his connect and lied about it. And he felt if he would lie over this then he couldn't trust him or whatever.

And I don't really blame Dame a lot of movies use poetic license. There's not a single movie based on 100% facts. A lot of things are added for effect.
Let’s be real here also. The way Paid in Full ends is better for a movie than the actual story anyway. That’s kinda the point for movies.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The most interesting stories from the 80s don't have movies on them.

Azie and Rich and them were teenagers, and they made money but they weren't making money like Preme and Fat Cat. Not even close. Those guys need full movies. I'm actually shocked Fat Cat doesn't have a movie on him yet, simply because of the Cop Killing thing was such a huge moment in the 80s. And Pappy Mason is such a complex character.

Larry Davis needs his own movie too. And someone to tell the full real story so nikkas can see how crooked police are.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably 70% true, the other 30% is based in truth but the full story isn't told. How and why Rico killed Mitch isn't in line with how it supposedly really happened. Alpo claims he killed Rich because he was overcharging him for bricks from his connect and lied about it. And he felt if he would lie over this then he couldn't trust him or whatever.

And I don't really blame Dame a lot of movies use poetic license. There's not a single movie based on 100% facts. A lot of things are added for effect.
What's true or based in truth about Azie setting up Alpo at the end?

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’ll have to add other people to a remake

Fritz,Wayne Perry,big head Gary,Jawbreaker, preacher

The movie is largely fictional tho and I have to agree with op we haven’t had an accurate depiction of black crime figures

Ears2Christ and Andre, several more women, and several more hittas too.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
No, he shouldn't.

There's drug dealers from that era that survived without having to snitch. fukk glorifying a rat
drugs071105_560.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
How and why Rico killed Mitch isn't in line with how it supposedly really happened. Alpo claims he killed Rich because he was overcharging him for bricks from his connect and lied about it. And he felt if he would lie over this then he couldn't trust him or whatever.
thing is the way shyt really went down won't translate well into movies. Alpo just killed muthafukkas. movies always need a confrontation, usually with someone saying in so many words why they want to kill the other person. Alpo would act like everything was cool, and just have someone else shoot them in the back of the head

which is some real shyt, cause you wouldn't want the victim to know what's coming. but nevertheless that doesn't provide the type of closure a movie/story needs