Dame Dash fukked up Paid In Full by not telling the real story

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
alpo needs his own movie/tv series. he lived a life of demonic fukkery and made it out without being buried in jail or killed. He is an evil dude but have to put some respek on his name for how he finessed the streets and the feds.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Most of it was facts tho. U think these Italian movies was facts.

It’s not a documentary it’s and movie.

The Godfather is a completely fictional story, the fact that a lot of the gangster movies are fictional works to their advantage because they have the ability to take the true stories, rumors etc and put them all into the one movie (or 3 in the case of GF)

In the case of a movie like Paid In Full, a lot of it should be fairly true to life but it IS a movie, they have a limit to the amount of characters and stories they can show in one 2 hour session. And if someone got killed, maybe they change the scenario a bit to make it look better on film, you think the son of a gangster on the level of Vito got killed in broad daylight at a weigh bridge with more bullets than rain drops on a stormy night? Of course not but t looked crazy and drove home the point they were making in that part of the movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How much was fiction? It is a movie tho, not a documentary

Lulu got killed after AZ got shot.

Lulu was the only one to come visit him in the hospital.

AZ also told the cops who shot him when he was laid up in the hospital.

Little details like that could made it into the story.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
You’ll have to add other people to a remake

Fritz,Wayne Perry,big head Gary,Jawbreaker, preacher

The movie is largely fictional tho and I have to agree with op we haven’t had an accurate depiction of black crime figures
Paid in Full was really just Azie's story, so they had to wrap that shyt up after he got shot somehow. Somebody has to do a series in order to add everyone else. Too many stories to tell.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lulu got killed after AZ got shot.

Lulu was the only one to come visit him in the hospital.

AZ also told the cops who shot him when he was laid up in the hospital.

Little details like that could made it into the story.

Could also be they had to change some things for legal reasons? Just a thought

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
alpo needs his own movie/tv series. he lived a life of demonic fukkery and made it out without being buried in jail or killed. He is an evil dude but have to put some respek on his name for how he finessed the streets and the feds.

He a Rat. He didn't finesse anything.

He broke the number 1 rule b

So na you really cant throw respect on his name

Maybe the way he put his murda game down, but everything else is void.

A movie would be crazy tho...

SunGod

All Star
Daps

"Y’all may want to tarnish me and take away from me because I had to do what I had to do and to a lot of people...that wasn't apart of the game. But again where the rules at? Where the rules to the game? Cause a motherfukker aint give ‘em to me"

:mjpls:

"'Po's snitching. Po's telling.' I call it Po looking out for Po."

:lolbron:

At the end of the day, he's right. There's no street code. Everyone makes decisions based on their own principles. You really can't expect a man with 14 confirmed bodies to give a fukk about anything, let alone some imaginary street rules. nikkas can't even fully agree on what's snitching and what's not, and there's supposed to be even more rules to the game? The streets is full of dumb mothafukkas. Get out while you can.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
"'Po's snitching. Po's telling.' I call it Po looking out for Po."

:lolbron:

At the end of the day, he's right. There's no street code. Everyone makes decisions based on their own principles. You really can't expect a man with 14 confirmed bodies to give a fukk about anything, let alone some imaginary street rules. nikkas can't even fully agree on what's snitching and what's not, and there's supposed to be even more rules to the game? The streets is full of dumb mothafukkas. Get out while you can.

It's rules and morals to the game & manhood in general. People just abandoned them and people under them weren't taught them.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Probably close enough it's fiction after all

:manny:

We don't know Rich Porter's side and it's hard to take Azie and Alpo's word at face value decades after the fact imo.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Alpo one of the smartest street nikkas in history

Y'all really tombout following some code u didn't even come up with (in other words, another man's code) to the point of spending the rest of your life in prison to be true to some fake ass code :camby:

Just so some washed up people could say "he was a real nikka" (key word "was" as in you the past now)

Especially considering how often the same nikkas u doing time for end up fukking your bytch while u in there

Why? Because she see u as a sucker and he must be more official for u to be dumb enough to do throw your life away for him

I aint cosigning being a snake but this one case of snitching I don't blame a nikka for :yeshrug:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But is their story interesting enough to be told on film?
Peter Shue from the Bronx became a club promoter partying with Mike Tyson and fukking Madonna. Did 20 years... his story is out there

Kev Chiles
Rick Ross

All these nikkas lives were a movie back then. People say there's no rules in the streets but that's not true. Some people did play by the rules and cause of that they become forgotten about