Daily Office Life At Death Row (UPDATED With More General Fukkery)

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Suge threw a boat party to celebrate the release of a new record. Snoop and Warren G came with their Long Beach friends who started flagging. Suge and his boys fukked them up and threw them off the boat while Snoop and Warren complained.

In an interview for The Source Warren G got drunk and inferred that Death Row wouldn't be shyt without him. When he realized what he'd done, he begged the magazine to edit the comment out, but it had already went to press. Suge sent some Bloods over to his house in the middle of the night. They bytch-slapped him and told him the next time he dissed Suge he'd be dead.

During the recording of "Aint No Fun," Suge stormed in the studio ranting about how Death Row was a label ran by Bloods and that the artists from Crip neighborhoods needed to start showing more respect and stop rapping that Crip shyt on records (i.e. when Snoop, Warren, Nate etc would be talking that 'Eastside LB' stuff.) Everyone ignored him but Warren G. Still shook after the beating, he changed his lyrics to say "In my Chevy, six-fo'/ Red to be exact."

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always think, how useless and worthless are you that you as an employee are willing to work under these kind of conditions, lol, you can't get employment somewhere else that isn't being ran like a jungle bruh? What does that say about you? Screw all them corny ass former employees criticizing Suge on how he ran his shyt after the fact, nobody was holding them hostage, they was all probably scumbags they damn self.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I always think, how useless and worthless are you that you as an employee are willing to work under these kind of conditions, lol, you can't get employment somewhere else that isn't being ran like a jungle bruh? What does that say about you? Screw all them corny ass former employees criticizing Suge on how he ran his shyt after the fact, nobody was holding them hostage, they was all probably scumbags they damn self.

At least those dudes like engineers etc. had a chance to get away, imagine the situation if your a rapper/singer there.
You see Suge at the source awards Actin like signin with the row is the greatest opportunity n shyt, so you arrive there on some "Yeah I made it shyt", sign the contracts without really Readin them and thinkin you bout to experience bein part of the greatest Label ever.
Than at yo first day you witness all the :demonic: shyt goin down there and you like :damn: Damn i gotta get the fukk outta here.
Than you Probably tryna Talk to Suge, on some "i dont think I'm ready to work in that Environment, please Release me from that contract" :sadcam: and he on some " read the Papers again you signed for 4 Albums :birdman:"
By that Point You like :sadbron:
And than he probably like " Dont worry youll get along, see you tomorrow. Dont be late :demonic::youngsabo::ufdup:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Suge threw a boat party to celebrate the release of a new record. Snoop and Warren G came with their Long Beach friends who started flagging. Suge and his boys fukked them up and threw them off the boat while Snoop and Warren complained.

In an interview for The Source Warren G got drunk and inferred that Death Row wouldn't be shyt without him. When he realized what he'd done, he begged the magazine to edit the comment out, but it had already went to press. Suge sent some Bloods over to his house in the middle of the night. They bytch-slapped him and told him the next time he dissed Suge he'd be dead.

During the recording of "Aint No Fun," Suge stormed in the studio ranting about how Death Row was a label ran by Bloods and that the artists from Crip neighborhoods needed to start showing more respect and stop rapping that Crip shyt on records (i.e. when Snoop, Warren, Nate etc would be talking that 'Eastside LB' stuff.) Everyone ignored him but Warren G. Still shook after the beating, he changed his lyrics to say "In my Chevy, six-fo'/ Red to be exact."

I see nothing wrong with studio gangstas getting slapped around :banderas:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
*Applicant goes for interview*

Lip: Have a drink brehh, its hot out here, ya ass prolly thirsty :birdman:

Suge: Lip look he ACTUALLY DRANK IT
piI8k8y.gif

Applicant:
HZAG6mS.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
She was always the farthest down in the BET pecking order back in the days:

they dug her up for the BET Life of Mary J.

she was saying how Video LP was the B-show to video soul. and she was joking about how she could tell that mary j was disappointed to be on there after the 411 album.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
What version of Ain't no Fun says red? The version I got says 64 rag to be exact. Never heard red I think someone made that shyt up.
From googling the lyrics some sites say red some say rad, Never heard of rad unless it is some west coast lingo I'm not up on...rag would make sense as well though.

[Verse 4: Warren G]
Hey now you know
Inhale, exhale with my flow

One for the money, two for the bytches
Three to get ready and four to hit the switches
In my Chevy, '64 -- red to be exact
With bytches on my side and bytches on my back
So back up, bytch, because I'm struggling
So get on your knees and then start juggling
These motherfukking nuts in your mouth
It's me, Warren G the nikka with the clout