Daily Office Life At Death Row (UPDATED With More General Fukkery)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm still puzzled on how Master O got that deal like I wanna know all the specifics..We'll never see anything like that again..
What do you mean? If you have the capital , which most people don't have, you can just use a label as your distributer to put out your music that you self financed, and just pay for the promotion.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
What do you mean? If you have the capital , which most people don't have, you can just use a label as your distributer to put out your music that you self financed, and just pay for the promotion.
I know all of that but it's still amazing that the record labels let somebody have that much power..especially somebody black

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I know all of that but it's still amazing that the record labels let somebody have that much power..especially somebody black
I think its more where you come from.
If you come to them in need and looking for them to make you something, they will rape you on a deal, but if you come at them as a service provider or a contracted player in what you are doing, its just a business transaction.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I think its more where you come from.
If you come to them in need and looking for them to make you something, they will rape you on a deal, but if you come at them as a service provider or a contracted player in what you are doing, its just a business transaction.
Yea leverage is the key..If you have your name out there just go to the labels for promotion & distribution instead of relying on the label to make you hot..I don't understand why more artists don't go this route, well the ones that can afford it

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Somebody posted some shyt about my nikka nate Dogg being one of the nikkas suge ain't lean on. Can any ol heads verify nate being thurl?
nate, snoop's homies (big c style, rbx, lil c style, joe cool, snoop's bodyguard who caught that murder charge, tray dee) was thourough with that crippin

I remember when nate crashed a truck into death row got his masters and left lmao! and then replied I'd never go back into that office without a gun

Suge knew who he could do that to and he couldn't do it too

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Facts

He should have been a billionaire
if he kept his cool pac would still be alive
dre would have found em who would have found 50
then he would of had kendrick

same could be said about jerry heller fukking up ruthless