Da Whites are in Lansing, Michigan protesting Governor/Trump Rally also

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When I woke up & seen snow :gucci:

Look back out no white in sight :leostare:

The shyt been tame. I went out this morning and it look like Christmas. When I'm done being a broke nikka. I'm moving to a warm state. My grandma in Mississippi been trying. I'm not a fan of being the smartest person in the state. Experts can do that

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
These Trump loving Republican dumbasses must have a death wish.

They now this virus is potentially gonna fukk up their systematic :mjpls:gravy train . Lots of their employment has hinged on nepotism and creating jobs that really have no value in the grand scheme of the companies they work for, and they're not built to deal with adversity. Gonna be some interesting times ahead of us :sas2:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just to put this in more context , Michigan is at 150 deaths already today and this many times more than a few days ago. These retards could have protested in their cars and it wouldn't be so ridiculous. I can respect that a bit. But what they did by congregating on the steps is all become superspreaders since many came from out the area to protest.

Congrats dummies.

'Super Spreader' Events Increase COVID-19 Cases

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's not the same thing as all.

At all.
Not saying its the same thing b/c in one scenario you could possibly get sick or die. Im just using an analogy that their objection is more of punishing the whole group for a minority.