Cyberpunk 2077 has lost 79% of its players since launch

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not surprised, one of those games where you can see everything in one play through. You can even go back to a point where you can get all endings. I won't be picking it up again until they release all the dlc for the game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not surprised, one of those games where you can see everything in one play through. You can even go back to a point where you can get all endings. I won't be picking it up again until they release all the dlc for the game

Yeah unfortunately we were sold on the replayability of it. :francis:

This is the same as fallout 4, and a lot of other open world games that market the choice system but it ends up feeling shallow. The most variety is in gameplay style not narrative

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Maybe I need to pick it back up. I wasn’t feeling the side gigs at all. Just got to the second act tho so imma see what it’s about. What kind of build did you go for?

Crafting and Quick-Hacking :mjgrin:

I only bust my tech guns as an last resort :wow:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished around 80 hours or so, I know I’ll be done until all the patches and dlc drop

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
problem is yall just do everything and don't role play. probably did missions for the police :scust:
The world isn't even built for that type of roleplaying.

In Fallout New Vegas, progressing with certain groups would cause opposing groups to become hostile towards you. You HAD to choose who you wanted to run with, it added replay value when you wanted to see the quest line for other groups.

In cyberpunk, there is literally no consequences for working with certain groups like the police. These gangs supposed to have real beef but act like the opps dont exist in game, you're free to do everything and nobody gives a shyt. You could be murdering yellow claws for moxes, then do a few gigs with them like the shyt didnt happen. You can do gigs for the police and none of the gangs treat you like the rat you are.

Theres a real lack of hard permanent choices you have to make in the game, disappointing considering that those type of choices were what made witcher 3 so great as an rpg.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The world isn't even built for that type of roleplaying.

In Fallout New Vegas, progressing with certain groups would cause opposing groups to become hostile towards you. You HAD to choose who you wanted to run with, it added replay value when you wanted to see the quest line for other groups.

In cyberpunk, there is literally no consequences for working with certain groups like the police. These gangs supposed to have real beef but act like the opps dont exist in game, you're free to do everything and nobody gives a shyt. You could be murdering yellow claws for moxes, then do a few gigs with them like the shyt didnt happen. You can do gigs for the police and none of the gangs treat you like the rat you are.

Theres a real lack of hard permanent choices you have to make in the game, disappointing considering that those type of choices were what made witcher 3 so great as an rpg.

I agree. I will have to wait for Larian to bless us up with Baldurs Gate 3 to a real Role Playing experience.