Cyberpunk 2077 has lost 79% of its players since launch

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Do the numbers include people who just stopped playing? I'm willing to say that many just quit for a variety of reasons.

I’m more so waiting for new content as well as cut content that was promised to be in the game from jump to be added in. Plus I’m still lowkey mad at how they killed off certain named 3 people (Idk how to spoiler shyt) so fukking early without giving them a chance of character development and chemistry in relation to V and the story plot :martin: Like how the hell are you gonna waste potentially iconic characters like that? Prolly to appease these fukking white bois and their fetish for Johnny Silverhand and focus damn near all of the side character development on his ass. I fux with Keanu Reeves too but goddamn :mjtf:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m more so waiting for new content as well as cut content that was promised to be in the game from jump to be added in. Plus I’m still lowkey mad at how they killed off certain named 3 people (Idk how to spoiler shyt) so fukking early without giving them a chance of character development and chemistry in relation to V and the story plot :martin: Like how the hell are you gonna waste potentially iconic characters like that? Prolly to appease these fukking white bois and their fetish for Johnny Silverhand. I fux with Keanu Reeves too but goddamn :mjtf:

If you're on mobile, the spoiler button is the plus sign next the film icon.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I put it down in the middle of the second act.

Just cant get past all the bugs and glitches along with the empty ass city and braindead NPCs.

I'm just gonna wait for the official ps5 port.
do you really think a port can fix problems that significant because I don't see it...

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The No Mans Sky of the 2020s:wow:

This game might look hella different a couple of years from now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
do you really think a port can fix problems that significant because I don't see it...
The NPCs seem buggy. It doesn't feel like they were planned to operate this way.

The fact that theres a wanted system makes it seem like the cop A.I. was supposed to be much deeper that just spawning behind you when you do something wrong.

I feel like the last gen port is bottlenecking the game and once they drop support for it and start focusing on next gen hardware, they'll start making some big changes to how the game operates.

Huge chunks of this game was cut out and I honestly dont see everything making it back into the last gen versions of the game.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I thought I was the only one

These gigs been getting better since I hit the second act
Maybe I need to pick it back up. I wasn’t feeling the side gigs at all. Just got to the second act tho so imma see what it’s about. What kind of build did you go for?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In 2-3 years, it might end up becoming the game @MeachTheMonster claims it is right now.

:wow:

It’ll be a nice time to replay it when cyberpunk 2077 royal drops. They can’t release the online component until they fix the regular game so I’m sure thats high on their priority list.

It sucks that they committed to last gen consoles though cause that will never look that much better