Cyberpunk 2077 has lost 79% of its players since launch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope one day larian makes a cyberpunk/modern rpg game. I love the gameplay systems and mechanics but like @surf said, i get tired of everything being in a fantasy setting.

So many other sub genres of fiction to make games in and like cyberpunk you can still use magic and stuff like that you just gotta call it something else.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The world isn't even built for that type of roleplaying.

In Fallout New Vegas, progressing with certain groups would cause opposing groups to become hostile towards you. You HAD to choose who you wanted to run with, it added replay value when you wanted to see the quest line for other groups.

In cyberpunk, there is literally no consequences for working with certain groups like the police. These gangs supposed to have real beef but act like the opps dont exist in game, you're free to do everything and nobody gives a shyt. You could be murdering yellow claws for moxes, then do a few gigs with them like the shyt didnt happen. You can do gigs for the police and none of the gangs treat you like the rat you are.

Theres a real lack of hard permanent choices you have to make in the game, disappointing considering that those type of choices were what made witcher 3 so great as an rpg.
that's why it's on the player to choose what type of character you're role playing. that also goes for how you choose to spec and upgrade your character

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hope one day larian makes a cyberpunk/modern rpg game. I love the gameplay systems and mechanics but like @surf said, i get tired of everything being in a fantasy setting.

So many other sub genres of fiction to make games in and like cyberpunk you can still use magic and stuff like that you just gotta call it something else.
have you tried the Shadowrun games?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Shameless click bait ass thread.

these journalist are terrible at there jobs
Look
first: off they are only looking at steam like this game isn’t on epic game store and GOG

second: it’s a fukking 24 HR single player game. You can’t expect everyone to want to do multiple playthrough and platinum the games

Third: I don’t give a fukk how much they tell me the Witcher was better, that high fantasy shyt ain’t for everyone. So unless you into witches and shyt you aren’t going to like the Witcher.

I put in 125 hrs in this game cause the gameplay and story is great. I didn’t have to waste hours grinding the same boring enemies just to level up, which greatly increases the hours of playtime.

I’m sick of these dudes trying to paint a narrative that this game is sooo broken and bad just cause it isn’t everything they thought it was supposed to be.

I’m done with these dudes, we aren’t the same, I most of the time don’t like the games they love and don’t feel the same about the things they complain are so bad.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
these journalist are terrible at there jobs
Look
first: off they are only looking at steam like this game isn’t on epic game store and GOG

second: it’s a fukking 24 HR single player game. You can’t expect everyone to want to do multiple playthrough and platinum the games

Third: I don’t give a fukk how much they tell me the Witcher was better, that high fantasy shyt ain’t for everyone. So unless you into witches and shyt you aren’t going to like the Witcher.

I put in 125 hrs in this game cause the gameplay and story is great. I didn’t have to waste hours grinding the same boring enemies just to level up, which greatly increases the hours of playtime.

I’m sick of these dudes trying to paint a narrative that this game is sooo broken and bad just cause it isn’t everything they thought it was supposed to be.

I’m done with these dudes, we aren’t the same, I most of the time don’t like the games they love and don’t feel the same about the things they complain are so bad.

Big facts

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now we're blaming the game's failings on people not role playing hard enough :laff:

My lawd...i have to give it to this game's stans....they get creative with them excuses :mjlol:

Yeah tahts why i jumped ship. There’s very little role playing in this game

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Yeah tahts why i jumped ship. There’s very little role playing in this game

I respect that you rode hard for this game breh but were able to eventually accept the game's flaws rather than keep pretending this game was the masterpiece you wanted it to be. :salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I respect that you rode hard for this game breh but were able to eventually accept the game's flaws rather than keep pretending this game was the masterpiece you wanted it to be. :salute:

Yeah, i hate that it had to be mike pondsmith the goat cause they could have done more with such an interesting IP. Anyway I still ahve hope that tit will be a much more dense and feature heavy game by next year

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i don't respect it because he attacked others first then came to his senses

less fanboy kneejerk reactions going forward would be dope.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you've been hating on the game since before it came out. have you played it, or are you still mad cause resetera said it's transphobic?