Cyberpunk 2077 has lost 79% of its players since launch

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’m halfway into the story but haven’t picked it up in almost two weeks. At this point, I’m kinda waiting on the free DLCs and additional patches to make the game more enjoyable and immersive outside of missions.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
One of the biggest flops ever.

The stans keep talking about them first week sales, but CDPR have pretty mch torpedoed their reputation so this will have a knock on effect not only on this game's future sales but whatever else the company does in the future. Unless there's a big redemption story for this game, there will be no more Cyberpunk games from them. A potential AAA franchise DOA. But them first week sales though :skip:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's a single player game with a main story that's under 25 hours. What else is to be expected?

Do the numbers include people who just stopped playing? I'm willing to say that many just quit for a variety of reasons.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the biggest flops ever.

The stans keep talking about them first week sales, but CDPR have pretty mch torpedoed their reputation so this will have a knock on effect not only on this game's future sales but whatever else the company does in the future. Unless there's a big redemption story for this game, there will be no more Cyberpunk games from them. A potential AAA franchise DOA. But them first week sales though :skip:

I don't even think this will affect next gen sales much, let alone the next game.

I'm not a stan either. I tried to play this shyt 3 times on a high end PC before I uninstalled.

When the game works better, ppl will play it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if you're not playing then who cares?
consoles are just inferior hardware platforms and they are butthurt because they can't play a game made for the superior hardware of a PC.
i'm playing fine on 4K everything maxed out on my RTX 3090

hell im playing fine on my pc with a 2060

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I had over 100 hours in before I finished the main quest:wow:
me too. and I also did multiple playthroughs with different builds. but most people don't play games like that

Skyrim also had it's fair share of issues, and shyt for people to nitpick about, but I loved that game

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most people never finished Skyrim. on Steam 31.4% of players got the achievement for the final quest

I was looking through my library last yr and realized I only had 2 hrs on the OG from trying mods and never even installed the SE :ohhh: I went so hard on it in the 360 days I never even bothered with it foreal on Steam.