Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
no one said it was bad, but comparing the 2 movies UE and the Theatrical Release, it's shocking to see which version the suits chose to release

You just said this :jbhmm:

]the UE resolves every complaint people had about the theatrical release, from the pacing, to edits to the storyline for all characters.

However the Theatrical was proclaimed to be a misunderstood masterpiece. With the "flaws" and "complaints" being discredited because they were from "haters", "Popcorn film fans who didn't get it", "Marvel Stans" and "paid off critics". So why are you now legitimising them? :pachaha:

You can't have it both ways and you're taking an L here regardless :dame:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
You just said this :jbhmm:

However the Theatrical was proclaimed to be a misunderstood masterpiece. With the "flaws" and "complaints" being discredited because they were from "haters", "Popcorn film fans who didn't get it", "Marvel Stans" and "paid off critics". So why are you now legitimising them? :pachaha:

You can't have it both ways and you're taking an L here regardless :dame:
:dahell:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
im 30min in and all thats changed so far is its taken like 3 extra min for jimmy olsen to die in the most ludicrous and stupid way possible....kill off "iconic" comic book characters in the first 20min of the ultimate cut brehs
Did you just call Jimmy Olsen an iconic character? :dame:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought people were being a bit hyperbolic but, half way through and I don't see how anyone signed off on the TC.

It makes Superman's motivations more apparent and it makes lex look more like an evil mastermind. I've had about 2 or 3 :ohhh: moments so far because shyt that didn't really add up in the film is better conveyed in this edition. Given the added context.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm gonna download this shyt and give it a fresh watch... I swear if it's corny all you fukks gonna know about it... :beli: I aint fukking around here...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Does the UE give Louis less screen time or make Lex half way bearable:ld:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
There was still gonna be scrutiny because it's not as "fun" as the Disney Marvel Jawns. While those movies are good, they have their issues too which get glossed over.
No, it wouldn't have. Ex: Dark Knight Trilogy

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
ever... the brass over at WB REALLY f*cked this movie from the get go... the UE resolves every complaint people had about the theatrical release, from the pacing, to edits to the storyline for all characters.

how on earth can anyone watch these 2 movies and say they should release the shorter one? i am f*cking flabbergasted

they should have released this 3 hour version with a 10-15 minute intermission baked into the movie at the 1:30 point

holy f*cking christ WB screwed the pooch on this one brehs

and critics agree... same critics that HATED the theatrical cut

Batman vs Superman Ultimate Edition Review | Heroes

These dudes liked the theater version. They like most movies they review. :mjlol: You still cant change the past.