Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

Frostmage

Live long and prosper, unless I hate you.
Daps
Not even shocked. The same shyt happened with Watchmen. Glad I waited for the Ultimate Cut.
Thanks for the heads up, I will stream Watchman UE later.

Last edited:

Frostmage

Live long and prosper, unless I hate you.
Daps
Lex is still shytty tho n they crammed too much in one movie dat extra 30 ain't gonna help dat :umad:
Making Lex into a young Woody Allen cariature was:

62920142008105.jpg

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yall just keep moving the goalposts for why this got bad reviews. :mjlol:First it was Disney paid off critics, but now that this long cut is out, oh the theatrical version was trash and we're gonna listen to the paid off critics now:troll:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Yall just keep moving the goalposts for why this got bad reviews. :mjlol:First it was Disney paid off critics, but now that this long cut is out, oh the theatrical version was trash and we're gonna listen to the paid off critics now:troll:
how bout I move this goalpost up your ass f*ggot?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It is weird that a movie that is 27% on RT is 7/10 on IMDB. They usually coincide pretty close. To be that far off is strange. I don't think it's tin foil but is very weird. You could see some of the WTF editing during the theatrical release.

Even with Man of Steel, some say it was a good comic movie, but not a fun comic book movie. You could see in those types of reviews what they were looking for.

I don't want all my movies to be a certain style.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Im saying like how in the hell did these old ass relics think that gutting was a good idea :dahell:

fuccin idiots damn near almost ruined what was meant to be a fukking blockbuster smh...

BvS shouldn't have gone through this level of scrutiny, they should've left it as it is and we wouldve rejoiced..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im saying like how in the hell did these old ass relics think that gutting was a good idea :dahell:

fuccin idiots damn near almost ruined what was meant to be a fukking blockbuster smh...

BvS shouldn't have gone through this level of scrutiny, they should've left it as it is and we wouldve rejoiced..

There was still gonna be scrutiny because it's not as "fun" as the Disney Marvel Jawns. While those movies are good, they have their issues too which get glossed over.