Critics Agree: BvS UE is unequivocally better than the Theatrical Cut, IMHO it's the GOAT CB Movie..

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It is weird that a movie that is 27% on RT is 7/10 on IMDB. They usually coincide pretty close. To be that far off is strange. I don't think it's tin foil but is very weird. You could see some of the WTF editing during the theatrical release.

Even with Man of Steel, some say it was a good comic movie, but not a fun comic book movie. You could see in those types of reviews what they were looking for.

I don't want all my movies to be a certain style.
early when bvs drop someone made a thread about DC fanboys was fuking with rating scale on IMDB to make it not look bad, most was from people in india

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
im 30min in and all thats changed so far is its taken like 3 extra min for jimmy olsen to die in the most ludicrous and stupid way possible....kill off "iconic" comic book characters in the first 20min of the ultimate cut brehs

he's alive on Supergirl :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
for anyone that watched that video in the OP is it me or is el miyambe the dumbest muthafukker you've ever seen :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jimmy Olsen actually isn't dead his actor hasn't been cast yet. The cia agent took his name and when Lois was introduced to him she never reacted because she never met Jimmy. He doesn't work at the Planet so he can still be introduced.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
all them chumps hating on the theaterical cut LOVE the UE

Batman vs Superman Ultimate Edition Review | Heroes

Schnepp used to shyt on this movie the most because of how it was cut but he seemed to have warmed up to it a lot more which is cool I fukks with Collider. It's far from perfect but I don't have much serious issues with this version as the other one. Civil war was a damn good while also not being a perfect movie and I'll be watching that hyped as hell just like this Black Panther the gawd on Blu Ray:banderas:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Not even shocked. The same shyt happened with Watchmen. Glad I waited for the Ultimate Cut.

Exactly. Didn't watch the BvS theatrical cut when I heard that there was a longer version out there.

When it comes to Zack Snyder movies, if the theatrical cut is different from the director's / ultimate cut, always go for the latter. Watchmen's director's cut was top notch and well above the theatrical cut. It appears the same applies with BvS.

I'll def watch the ultimate cut, looks like its worth it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. Didn't watch the BvS theatrical cut when I heard that there was a longer version out there.

When it comes to Zack Snyder movies, if the theatrical cut is different from the director's / ultimate cut, always go for the latter. Watchmen's director's cut was top notch and well above the theatrical cut. It appears the same applies with BvS.

I'll def watch the ultimate cut, looks like its worth it.

Watchmen DC :whoo:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yall just keep moving the goalposts for why this got bad reviews. :mjlol:First it was Disney paid off critics, but now that this long cut is out, oh the theatrical version was trash and we're gonna listen to the paid off critics now:troll:

When the theatrical came out they were calling it a masterpiece and saying that we "just didn't get it" :skip: now all of a sudden its bad :pachaha:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
When the theatrical came out they were calling it a masterpiece and saying that we "just didn't get it" :skip: now all of a sudden its bad :pachaha:
no one said it was bad, but comparing the 2 movies UE and the Theatrical Release, it's shocking to see which version the suits chose to release

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o9i0m4Lwp11uorz8zo4_500.gif