Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If dude really wanted a kid with no mother involved, he coulda adopted a child that doesn't have any parents to begin with :manny:. To me that woulda been the more ethical path, rather than absolving the child's life of a mother and leaving it to get raised by grandma as per the article.

Clearly this thread is more focused on being a celebration of the playa and "fukk bytches" lifestyle though, rather than considering the child's well-being. :francis:

Are you really questioning the child's well being in this case :what:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The only Ronaldo who gets caught fukking trannies is the Brazilian one but this one stay doing gay shyt and always played like a homo on the pitch

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
And by the way... Where are all the dudes who are against women being independent on some
"I don't need no man, I'm mother and father," tip.

Where are all the dudes who shame Black women for being single parents by choice?

Yet y'all are up in here praising this dude....
You gotta be trolling :russ:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: woah

how u gon disrespect the gawd o fenomeno like that breh breh:birdman:
Brazilian Ronaldo is the one who was actually caught with trannies

TransvestitePapers_468x352.jpg

RonaldoTransvestite_468x338.jpg

Not to defend Ronaldo, brazil is home to many trannies, so many trannies. Any guy can make a mistake and pull a tranny and only find out once ya both in bed.

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:russ:do anything off lane and your gay brehs.

:why:sperm banks have been around for decades, so if it's the other way round a breh is gay?

Simps and hypocritical women ain't shyt at all.

The case on morality is a different subject, of course kids need both parents.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
i disagree :ehh:

this dude is a world class athlete. if thats not a reason to want to pass YOUR genes on, i dont know what is :heh:

Lol right?

When Ronaldo jumps, he generates 5G of G-force on take-off - this is five times the power of a cheetah in full flight.

This enables him to reach heights of 44cm in the air from a standing start and 78cm with a run-up

Powerful thigh and upper body muscles are essential for this kind of leap and so Ronaldo spends hours in the gym training his muscles to maintain his power - the circumference of his thighs is 62cm.

In fact, during a full weight training session, the Portugal star will lift the equivalent of over 16 new Toyota Prius cars.

Another side effect of this strenuous fitness regime is that Ronaldo has less body fat than a supermodel.

he possesses such endurance that every season he runs the equivalent distance from Madrid to Lisbon.

It's not just long-distance running either - he will sprint 900 times more in a season than an Olympic sprinter.

And THEN he's a footballing genius :wow::wow:

He won.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've actually thought about this before. The, what would I do if I was filthy rich scenario? Just get 10 women to have my kids, no strings attached, no child support, no spousal support, no bimbo taking half my shyt and stuntin on instagram doing vh1 shows. Then get a vasectomy, and raw dog instathots for the rest of my life (they'd have to get tested for stds first of course). But it's 1 million dollars to get a surrogate? Wonder how much it costs to get surrogate in third world countries?
its only like $35k in russia/ukraine. im sure its less in india, but they are filthy and i dont think id want 1 of them carrying my child. i looked into it, but id never do it because i think a child deserves to know their father and have him present in their life. i cant believe people think its great that this child doesnt have a mother. some of yalls hate for women is ridiculous.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
funny thing is americans dont even appreciate soccer like that :heh:

those dudes are gods over there :wow:

I think it's because Americans admire pure athleticism over everything. Whereas in football (soccer) it's not the end all be all. You can get extremely good players who are not very ''athletic'' though they still have to be fit.

But dudes like Ronaldo are freaks of nature. His physical attributes are amazing in their own right...but on top of that he's also one of the most gifted players of his generation. He's been doing this since his teens and never fell off.

Crazy.

He won the lottery in life :mjcry: