Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's because he's a multi-millionaire....

You're trying to compare single moms working a 9-5 and just scraping by, to a dude that can hire the best tutors in the world to teach his children all while making $70 million a year after taxes. It's not comparable :russ:
nikka these dudes hate Ciara like she gave all them aids. :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If dude really wanted a kid with no mother involved, he coulda adopted a child that doesn't have any parents to begin with :manny:. To me that woulda been the more ethical path, rather than absolving the child's life of a mother and leaving it to get raised by grandma as per the article.
i disagree :ehh:

this dude is a world class athlete. if thats not a reason to want to pass YOUR genes on, i dont know what is :heh:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Cristiano Ronaldo the Futbol Version of Ricky Martin
"Rock Hudson not gay, he ran up in (insert actress here)."

Ricky Martin is the first I thought of, too. How long did he deny before coming out?

And this would be the second kid made to order. Hollywood been done taught us people procure relationships and kids for publicity purposes. 2000s reality shows took it a step further with all the regular folk getting pregnant and impregnating for magazine covers and a reality show check.

He aint even got an MJ machiavellian fukk you to his father doing it this way.

Dude is gay.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Passing genes/wealth on and actually looking out for the welfare of a child are different. Hes trying to tell you that.
a lotta assumptions in here :camby:

gonna go out on a limb and say christianio ronaldos child gets his welfare looked out for better than almost the rest of the planet :dead:

when hes grown, hell have a talk with him :yeshrug: who am i to judge