Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I mean he basically is paying child support. 1 million euros, just for child birth. Most athletes don't have that kind of bread. Ronaldo is the highest paid athlete in the world

I like the fact that he wants the children for himself though.
An athlete of his caliber would be giving out at least $300k annually for 18 years. That's over $5million. Add in the headache and lack of custody (this is the key, he wants custody and there'd be no way a judge would award an athlete custody unless the mother is mental or something extreme). This is well beyond worth it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've actually thought about this before. The, what would I do if I was filthy rich scenario? Just get 10 women to have my kids, no strings attached, no child support, no spousal support, no bimbo taking half my shyt and stuntin on instagram doing vh1 shows. Then get a vasectomy, and raw dog instathots for the rest of my life (they'd have to get tested for stds first of course). But it's 1 million dollars to get a surrogate? Wonder how much it costs to get surrogate in third world countries?
I doubt it's $1 million for a surrogate. He's paying a premium for the privacy and making sure everything goes A1.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People suspect his gay, he takes weekly afternoon flights to visit his close "friend" in morroco, people suspect thats his boyfriend.

boda-cristiano-ronaldo-con-hombre-1444499597046-1444574484351.jpg
Anytime another dude making your knees touch like that.... mango:dame:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
If dude really wanted a kid with no mother involved, he coulda adopted a child that doesn't have any parents to begin with :manny:. To me that woulda been the more ethical path, rather than absolving the child's life of a mother and leaving it to get raised by grandma as per the article.

Clearly this thread is more focused on being a celebration of the playa and "fukk bytches" lifestyle though, rather than considering the child's well-being. :francis:

I dont think adoption would make a whole lotta sense for him or any other athlete since you'd think he'd want to pass his genes down to his son rather than have some :flabbynsick: kid with :flabbynsick: genes

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Any of you nikkas claiming hes straight have photos like this with your boys?

And these are the exact same kind of pictures Kerry Rhodes took with his 'friend' Hollywood.

Dudes a homo, not Pele. Would you still follow him if he came out on some Anderson Cooper or Wentworth Miller shyt?
the last 2 yes, the first one no so :yeshrug:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This doesn't seem blatantly gay to ya'll?:patrice:

Not to me. Have as any kids as you want, stop when youre done, fukk whoever you want, and don't ahve to worry about your wife deciding to walk one day with 1/2 your shyt because she had to endure being married to a filthy rich famous athlete for 10-20 years.

This is how things are going to go in the future.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
he doesnt neccessarilly have to be gay or #GMB
could be that the man has plenty of money, really desired to be a father [now, while hes young enough to enjoy it]
and just hasnt met someone he wants to share a lifetime with, or isnt willing to wait until he does.

clearly these are both very wanted children
good for him.
:ehh:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I've actually thought about this before. The, what would I do if I was filthy rich scenario? Just get 10 women to have my kids, no strings attached, no child support, no spousal support, no bimbo taking half my shyt and stuntin on instagram doing vh1 shows. Then get a vasectomy, and raw dog instathots for the rest of my life (they'd have to get tested for stds first of course). But it's 1 million dollars to get a surrogate? Wonder how much it costs to get surrogate in third world countries?

its not a million dollars here.
it is pricey though.
usually a set surrogacy fee for the mother/carrier
a fee for the agency
lawyers fees for both sides
all medical expenses covering the pregnancy birth and followup
any other agreed upon expenses
[ie, living expenses, extra if the mother is on bed rest, any special things you and the surrogate agree upon like food or wardrobe expenses]