Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Its kind of fukked up how they told the first kid his mom was dead when he started asking about her. And it's always sad to see another black kid grow up without a parent.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk would a man want ALL the responsibility of a child???
A professional athlete at that???

Why dont you ask Mr Ronaldo?

Or other men who have done this......or men who adopt children

If they want children without a wife they would take the steps to make it so...

Or are you one of those people who cant see a perspective outside of your own :comeon:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
If dude really wanted a kid with no mother involved, he coulda adopted a child that doesn't have any parents to begin with :manny:. To me that woulda been the more ethical path, rather than absolving the child's life of a mother and leaving it to get raised by grandma as per the article.

Clearly this thread is more focused on being a celebration of the playa and "fukk bytches" lifestyle though, rather than considering the child's well-being. :francis:

Are you really questioning the child's well being in this case :what:

lol this lil nikka is gonna be more well-adjusted and successful than every single person in this thread. they in here pretending to care about his well-being like he's not gonna have multiple motherly figures in his life.

he already has had one son. why don't you jackasses identify the "defects" in his upbringing? he's more privileged than you all in every way :mjlol:
but according to y'all his "well-being" is in danger :dead: nikkas from broken homes and poverty stricken backgrounds talkin bout they worried about the well-being of the son of a man who makes $80m a year :russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is what all these athletes should be doing. But most of them are too dumb to do so and will mess around with goldiggers on the prowl. Ronaldo can never be hustled for his money down the line or get trapped. Nothing goes wrong when you're in complete control of a situation :dame:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I think it's because Americans admire pure athleticism over everything. Whereas in football (soccer) it's not the end all be all. You can get extremely good players who are not very ''athletic'' though they still have to be fit.

But dudes like Ronaldo are freaks of nature. His physical attributes are amazing in their own right...but on top of that he's also one of the most gifted players of his generation. He's been doing this since his teens and never fell off.

Crazy.

He won the lottery in life :mjcry:

soccer involves ridiculous amounts of athleticism

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
People suspect his gay, he takes weekly afternoon flights to visit his close "friend" in morroco, people suspect thats his boyfriend.

boda-cristiano-ronaldo-con-hombre-1444499597046-1444574484351.jpg
We've seen this behavior before in athletes.
full

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
soccer involves ridiculous amounts of athleticism

I know but I always hear people talk about vertical leaps and all these physical stats when it comes to NBA/NFL.

Those sort of stats are not really brought up in futball discussions. It's not the emphasis.

That's not to say they're not athletic lol. They're extremely fit. In fact I think futball players run on average the most out of any sport per game.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I know but I always hear people talk about vertical leaps and all these physical stats when it comes to NBA/NFL.

Those sort of stats are not really brought up in futball discussions. It's not the emphasis.

That's not to say they're not athletic lol. They're extremely fit. In fact I think futball players run on average the most out of any sport per game.

lol I get ya

But football truly requires a lot of athletic traits to be able to play at the professional and international level.....

people might be surprised at the stats that soccer players would put up if they had to measure them for the stats NBA/NFL scouting reports check for