Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
how is this gay?....this whole forum is based on GMB and HOH, but a dude finds a way to have a kid WITHOUT dealing with the baby mama drama and yall call him gay?:dahell:.....I swear yall dudes have no idea how to stay consistent. if you ask me this shyt is smart as hell....if I was a rich athlete i'd do the same. especially for a dude like ronaldo....dude has prolly fukked hundreds of married bytches....seen ho's all across the world completely throw out any kind of dignity and self respect just to sleep with him.....after witnessing all that shyt first hand, it's no surprise he doesn't want to have a child with any of these new age ho's. believe it or not there's a lot straight men who want to have kids but just can't find a good woman to do it with. if you're a dude who has a good career and makes good money, but can't find a good woman, this really aint a bad idea.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Girls act like a father is optional all the time.

But now a two parent household is important because this dude decided to skip all the baby mom bullshyt.

Do you realize how hard it would be for this man to find a woman that didn't just see $$$ when they looked at him?

I bet damn near every rich celebrity that had to give up half their fortune plus child support and alimony, wishes that they thought of this first.

When you are as busy and have as much money as this dude then your wife can decide to leave you at any moment and for no reason. And she will get custody and alimony while taking half too.

If you have money and people know, then love is unreachable to you unless your with someone that was there before the fame.

Why should he take his chances and risk everything he's built to find a partner when 95% of the world's population of women will see nothing but his money?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ricky Martin did the same thing and he was denying his homosexuality for decades until he came out