Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

Ness

Banned
Daps
That must be fukked up growing up not knowing who your mother is. :francis:
If dude really wanted a kid with no mother involved, he coulda adopted a child that doesn't have any parents to begin with :manny:. To me that woulda been the more ethical path, rather than absolving the child's life of a mother and leaving it to get raised by grandma as per the article.

Clearly this thread is more focused on being a celebration of the playa and "fukk bytches" lifestyle though, rather than considering the child's well-being. :francis:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If dude really wanted a kid with no mother involved, he coulda adopted a child that doesn't have any parents to begin with :manny:. To me that woulda been the more ethical path, rather than absolving the child's life of a mother and leaving it to get raised by grandma as per the article.

Clearly this thread is more focused on being a celebration of the playa and "fukk bytches" lifestyle though, rather than considering the child's well-being. :francis:

Yeah, it's pretty selfish tbh. :beli:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Any of you nikkas claiming hes straight have photos like this with your boys?

And these are the exact same kind of pictures Kerry Rhodes took with his 'friend' Hollywood.

Dudes a homo, not Pele. Would you still follow him if he came out on some Anderson Cooper or Wentworth Miller shyt?

I'm straight and I have plenty of pictures of myself and @Tuaminator posing like CR7 in those pics

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

So all these single moms having kids with losers instead of aborting them are selfish too?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's because he's a multi-millionaire....

You're trying to compare single moms working a 9-5 and just scraping by, to a dude that can hire the best tutors in the world to teach his children all while making $70 million a year after taxes. It's not comparable :russ:

It's strange just like going to a sperm bank would be. A child needs both parents.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I have two daughters and would be devastated if they didn't have their mothers in their lives. I think choosing a suitable mate is a better option than this and is healthier for the kids.

And yes this does make him seem 100% gay

This in bold! This is what people both male and female need to do better on. A lot of us, myself included, don't do a good job choosing a desirable and decent mate to date, breed with and marry. This would eliminate some of this baby mama/daddy drama.

I would hate having kids (sons and daughters) and not having a mother for them. It just doesn't seem right to me. I don't like when women do it and it affects a lot of kids development as well.

And him being gay was one of the things that popped up in my head. Although it's kinda smart not dealing with pain in the azz gold digging baby mamas....but detrimental to the kids.