Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It's because he's a multi-millionaire....

You're trying to compare single moms working a 9-5 and just scraping by, to a dude that can hire the best tutors in the world to teach his children all while making $70 million a year after taxes. It's not comparable :russ:

Maybe so... However if this was a millionaire Black woman I can guarantee that the tone would not be the same as this thread

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And by the way... Where are all the dudes who are against women being independent on some
"I don't need no man, I'm mother and father," tip.

Where are all the dudes who shame Black women for being single parents by choice?

Yet y'all are up in here praising this dude....:dead:

Compare multi millionaires to single mothers barely paying the bills brehettes.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Hes not a millenial. Hell come out after its safe for his generation and culture.

He is breh. He was born in '85

Nope. He was always getting caught ith trannies.

200.gif

When you've fukked as many baddies as Ronaldo has by the time you're 30 I'm sure some swole Moroccan nikka is a refreshing change of pace :wow:

full

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Maybe so... However if this was a millionaire Black woman I can guarantee that the tone would not be the same as this thread

It's not though, the money is what makes this completely different.

Dudes shyt on athletes all the time for knocking up women they aren't married to as well.

Ness

Banned
Daps
It's because he's a multi-millionaire....

You're trying to compare single moms working a 9-5 and just scraping by, to a dude that can hire the best tutors in the world to teach his children all while making $70 million a year after taxes. It's not comparable :russ:
You're bringing in all these numbers in as if the presence of a mother in your life has a price on it. Nah b, shyt is invaluable and personally the idea of voluntarily depriving a child of one parent kinda doesn't sit well with me.

And stop it B, when dudes bring up fatherless nikkas on here social class isn't a central part of the conversation, it's overwhelmingly just about the lack of a male presence and its negative effects :comeon:

Last edited:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've actually thought about this before. The, what would I do if I was filthy rich scenario? Just get 10 women to have my kids, no strings attached, no child support, no spousal support, no bimbo taking half my shyt and stuntin on instagram doing vh1 shows. Then get a vasectomy, and raw dog instathots for the rest of my life (they'd have to get tested for stds first of course). But it's 1 million dollars to get a surrogate? Wonder how much it costs to get surrogate in third world countries?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And by the way... Where are all the dudes who are against women being independent on some
"I don't need no man, I'm mother and father," tip.

Where are all the dudes who shame Black women for being single parents by choice?

Yet y'all are up in here praising this dude....:dead:
Difference is that those women still seek child support from the man and state support despite proclaiming independence.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You're bringing in all these numbers in as if the presence of a mother in your life has a price on it. Nah b, shyt is priceless and personally the idea of voluntarily depriving a child of one parent kinda doesn't sit well with me.

And stop it B, when dudes bring up fatherless nikkas on here social class isn't a central part of the conversation, it's overwhelmingly just about the lack of a male presence and its negative effects :comeon:

Clearly the presence of these mothers has a price on it, since they all took his offer :mjlol:

A woman willing to sell her child for $1 million aint fit to be a mother :yeshrug: