Crisis on Earth - X (ArrowVerse Crossover) - "official" discussion

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Took a room full of heroes to take out Metallo...when Wonder Woman did it by herself...

Firestorm(s) was probably the best acted scene in the whole crossover. :mjcry:

Flash vs RF = major let down. He let a major villain, who literally ruined his entire life on several Earths, walk away. :ufdup:

Dumb Nazi's with guns literally walk up to metahumans...:ohlawd:
I was :mjlol: @ them Nazis who just kept firing on Commander Steel even as they watched their bullets bounce off him.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Technically no. CBS owns half of the CW and the Flash showed up near the end of season one of Supergirl while it was still on CBS.

I know... I was actually one of the people who said it could be part of the verse after season 1 because of that very fact...

I was just saying that because they were different networks the producers pushed for the separation...

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Iris had the :dahell:
Diggle with :scust:
CDvce2X.jpg

Barry - :francis:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn sad ending to a good crossover. And now captain cold is gay? And so is the ray? And where are phantom girl and uncle sam.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I really enjoyed this crossover, despite coming in halfway through it. This might have been the most emotionally manipulative TV, I've watched outside 'This Is Us':mjlol:

My wife was just saying before the show came on that she gets emotional every episode of 'The Flash' where Joe tells Barry "You're my son :mjcry:" - which is like every week.

I might be dead inside, but I was legit :russ:at Stein doing the same shyt with Firestorm.

Also - I have to re-iterate - Felicity Smoak is the absolute worst. :mjlol:

Her interrupting the wedding is like a meta nod to the fact she gets in the way of everything :dead:

Expect 'Arrowverse' to become 'Smoakverse' next year :deadrose: