Crisis on Earth - X (ArrowVerse Crossover) - "official" discussion

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finished it. Good stuff. Some thoughts from someone who stopped watching the AV years ago:

-don't like how they turned villains into heroes. Heat Wave is great tho.

-ensemble fight scenes were dope, especially the last one. They might even shyt on superhero movie ones. :jbhmm:

-:dead: at nazis with guns power walking up on superheroes. fukkin shoot. :mjlol:

-some dialogue was corny throughout the series. Had me :scust:

-the last Firestorm duo scene was done well. Didn't come of corny for tv.

-was disappointed with the earth 53 addition. There's already a nazi world in the 52 unis.

-Sara Lance :ahh:

-that gay agenda push continues tho :comeon:

-Overgirl looked more :noah: than Supergirl. How sway?!

Really enjoyable. Kind of makes me want to get back into the AV, but there's just too many fukkin episodes. :damn: :whoa:
Check out arrow season 5
#10stepsahead:banderas: (best season since season2. Last half of season 5 may have surpassed it )
Than legends of tomorrow/fukkery :pachaha: season 2

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They already retconned the multiverse from infinite to 53 huh?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Finally got around to watching this years cross over

IMO, i think I enjoyed it more than last years (which i also thought was good)

That one scene where we're supposed to feel sad.....I was literally conflicted and didn't know whether to cry or laugh. (it was both funny and sad at the same time smh)

But um..... the one thing I'd like to say on this is...

Every single black woman on these shows are so damn fine :ohlawd: (even Iris's old ass pops is eating good)

Gonna have to start watching Legends for Vixen's sexy ass

:whoo:

Only time I watch Supergirl is for these crossovers
its a good show, first season was meh but season 2 and so far season 3 have been quality IMO. (and I'm saying this as someone who thinks The Flash show is the best in the Arrowverse)

Best episode this season didn't even involve her in her costume fighting bad guys imo. It's a flashback episode where shes like 15

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
just seen the 4 episodes, a lot better than last years in many ways. I liked how they utilized everyone and the crossover was the show as oppose to the individual shows having a crossover.All in all I am surprised they were able to pull that off on network tv, closes thing I will see to a live action Xmen :mjcry:

ps shame about stein he was a dope character, anyone have any inside info on why he and frank quit? is firestorm that expensive

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just seen the 4 episodes, a lot better than last years in many ways. I liked how they utilized everyone and the crossover was the show as oppose to the individual shows having a crossover.All in all I am surprised they were able to pull that off on network tv, closes thing I will see to a live action Xmen :mjcry:

ps shame about stein he was a dope character, anyone have any inside info on why he and frank quit? is firestorm that expensive
He chose broadway, and cant make commitment to lot, I still dont know why kill him instead of him taking a leave though:yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Jax acting was horrible :heh:
ruined what should have been a very emotional development, surprised they didn't at least cut up onions to visually aid his woeful performance. I wonder if hes really that bad or sandbagged because he didn't get on with the actor irl