Crisis on Earth - X (ArrowVerse Crossover) - "official" discussion

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just want to know.... if and when they bring on Black Lightning.... does this mean we gonna get a fukking FIVE EPISODE CROSSOVER???:ooh:

Cuz like they shouldnt disrespect the Brother man who is the lead of his own show like Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, and Legends with only like a 5 min cameo. And clearly he should get a strong arc or screen time.:childplease:

Just how would they break it up though? Maybe go back to one show every night filling the week out? Or maybe Monday just SG, the combine the other 4 shows into 2 nights?:jbhmm:

Martha

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
So what's the fallout gonna be like on the shows? What shows will Snart and The Ray be joining? How bout reverse flash?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to know.... if and when they bring on Black Lightning.... does this mean we gonna get a fukking FIVE EPISODE CROSSOVER???:ooh:

Cuz like they shouldnt disrespect the Brother man who is the lead of his own show like Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, and Legends with only like a 5 min cameo. And clearly he should get a strong arc or screen time.:childplease:

Just how would they break it up though? Maybe go back to one show every night filling the week out? Or maybe Monday just SG, the combine the other 4 shows into 2 nights?:jbhmm:

Martha

Not yet. It'll probably do what they did with Supergirl and have its own season in their world before introducing it into the Arrowverse. That said, being that Black Lightning is in Detroit and Vixen's granddaughter is as well.... it is possible for that to be the tie-in.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So what's the fallout gonna be like on the shows? What shows will Snart and The Ray be joining? How bout reverse flash?

Snart is definitely going to Legends (I'm guessing... but come on).

The Ray?? Hmmmmm I would guess Legends too.... that show seems like the higher one with the budget.

He dont seem like he'd fit SG plus they didnt even interact.

Arrow likes to stay the most grounded out of all the shows.

And Flash already has the plastic man and other fukkery.... plus Reverse Flash may go there.... so I can see Ray going to Legends too

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Not yet. It'll probably do what they did with Supergirl and have its own season in their world before introducing it into the Arrowverse. That said, being that Black Lightning is in Detroit and Vixen's granddaughter is as well.... it is possible for that to be the tie-in.

Damn, was that mentioned on Legends too?

Martha

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Martha

Black lightning is not part of the VErse

Despite airing on The CW and being created by Berlanti, Mark Pedowitz, president of The CW said in May 2017 that the series "at this time, is not part of the Arrowverse. It is a separate situation."[4] Berlanti had previously stated when the series was in development at Fox that it would not crossover with his other DC Comics television properties on The CW nor would it exist in the Arrowverse.[23] However, Akil later stated that they were not ruling out eventual crossovers.[20] In August 2017, Pedowitz added, "If [the showrunners] wish to bring it in, that is their call. We had a long discussion with the studio, Mara, Salim and myself. We were fine with them making it separate from the Arrowverse, they have a different point a view. If they end up wanting to go that way, that will be their decision."[24]

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yea. Ray Palmer told the original Vixen about her grand daughter. In fact, this season is mostly about Vixen and her family.

Oh I see, I will check it out at some point

Black lightning is not part of the VErse

Oh well that sucks...... hopefully we gave them some ratings tonight to make them change their minds. Plus with A3 coming

Teamups are the deal now

Martha

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Dammit Ray :salute: :mjlol:

Should've given Felicity the hand.

Metallo got that work. :picard:

Leo and Rory :laff:

CW father and sons. :mjcry:

She can Ice Slide now?

So they exploding time ship is just going to land on the city?

Stop snatching up Diggle. :heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont know how they can top that next year:wow:

Just bring in Deathstroke, #10 steps ahead chase (another earth), zoom , some lesbians for sarah and Alex to keep preoccupied and we good

I’m sure one of the villains can handle supergirl with Kryptonian weapons or made up red sun

fukkery x1000 in that crossover

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
considering they left reverse flashes next appearance open ended, think im ready for a black reverse flash