Crisis on Earth - X (ArrowVerse Crossover) - "official" discussion

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To those complaining about Barry letting Reverse Flash live... thing is he has to...

we don't know which point in the timeline he is from .. he has to live ... he could be from before thawne made the Flash then the Flash would cease to exist.. like how when Barry lost his memory and Savitar went blank

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
If a few gay kissing scenes that add up to maybe 4 minutes of the runtime of a 4 HOUR crossover bother you, then....I mean I really don't know what to tell that person.

Didn't want to start an argument with them since it was in public but yeah, they really weren't feeling those parts of the crossover.

They were also pissed that the black cast members were MIA for most of the crossover.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm absolutely disgusted at felicity. This bytch really interrupted Barry and iris nuptials like that :dahell: iris shoulda slapped her so hard she turned into the flabbynsick earth x version of herself. It's crazy how much they've made me dislike this broad. Used to want her guts but now I hate em :hhh:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm absolutely disgusted at felicity. This bytch really interrupted Barry and iris nuptials like that :dahell: iris shoulda slapped her so hard she turned into the flabbynsick earth x version of herself. It's crazy how much they've made me dislike this broad. Used to want her guts but now I hate em :hhh:
Blame the writers for that shyt.