Crisis on Earth - X (ArrowVerse Crossover) - "official" discussion

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
As long as the LGBT stuff doesn't reach Shonda Rhymes levels I can tolerate it other than the Sugar Snark kissing

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Really, Felicity highjacking Iris and Barry's wedding might be the most Felicity thing ever.

So she emotionally tortures and publicly embarrasses Oliver for like four episodes, spills crocodile tears about how it's so hard for her, then when she changes her mind, steals someone else's spotlight on some 2003 Triple H shyt.

And as usual, no one in-universe finds any fault with her behavior. Felicity acts like a pious, self righteous know it all that guilt trips and emotionally manipulates people and no one bats an eye. The ONE character I've seen call her out was Laurel, but because it was Laurel, she got shyt on for it.

It's a shame because I really think the Arrowverse has a lot of great female characters. It's one area they've really improved on as the shows have gone on. But Felicity has only gotten worse as her role has expanded.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Really, Felicity highjacking Iris and Barry's wedding might be the most Felicity thing ever.

So she emotionally tortures and publicly embarrasses Oliver for like four episodes, spills crocodile tears about how it's so hard for her, then when she changes her mind, steals someone else's spotlight on some 2003 Triple H shyt.

And as usual, no one in-universe finds any fault with her behavior. Felicity acts like a pious, self righteous know it all that guilt trips and emotionally manipulates people and no one bats an eye. The ONE character I've seen call her out was Laurel, but because it was Laurel, she got shyt on for it.

It's a shame because I really think the Arrowverse has a lot of great female characters. It's one area they've really improved on as the shows have gone on. But Felicity has only gotten worse as her role has expanded.

I agree. Which is one reason I liked the idea of Oliver and Kara. Kara has her faults and people call her on it. Felicity has her issues too and I like her as a character but I don't like how no one holds her feet to the fire. Oliver loves her and I get why but I don't get his refusal to call her out because she clearly has no issue calling him out for his shyt.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is perfect writing breh and exactly how women are. An extended cut would show Iris bytching to Katie
and Barry about Felicity and forcing everyone to give Felicity the side-eye for no reason but aint nobody got time
for that.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FAILicity AWLL up in the cameras:hhh: King Shark/Argus open door:duck: Other Earths not here for Barry/Iris union:lupe: Future child appearance:ohhh: Priest obliterated:deadmanny: Sarah SMASher:steviej: Cisco alley-breach:gladbron: Wally breakdance save:krs: Mick:laff:/Killer Frost's icy hot:shaq: Supergirl airbourne:whoo:, while Joe spectate below:dahell: Nazi Oliver>>>:mjpls: Eoabard's ETHER Hand:banderas: Star FLabb gazllionth takeover:ehh: Tommy resurrected:leon: Snart on his Goldust shyt:skip: Speedsters Supersonic PIFF:ooh: Lance's the HNIC:hubie: Grey:rip: did that:wow:, so Jax wouldn't go thru that:to: ATOM in the cut:youngsabo: DCTV squad cliqued up:smugdraper: Double-Team SFX Royale:lawd: 'Did you hit that':mjlol: Dig-L flabby cameo:pachaha: West/Allen nuptials Dismanted by WOATcity FUKKERY:scust: Black Lightning and FiFa18, tho:dame:

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To those complaining about Barry letting Reverse Flash live... thing is he has to...

we don't know which point in the timeline he is from .. he has to live ... he could be from before thawne made the Flash then the Flash would cease to exist.. like how when Barry lost his memory and Savitar went blank

Came in to say that. Barry have to allow this fate to continue because HE KNOWS (as well as the Legends) how this will end whereas that Eobard is in a rude awakening of how this will eventually conclude.