Crazy theater movie experiences

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
That's a messed up story, breh. But still...

Dude out here doing Bruce Lee workouts just so he can go to the movies. :dead:
lol if you put it that way it could have happened anywhere, I was only 17 and these were dudes in there mid 20's, Everyone afterword looked at me or either told me that i shouldnt have been alone, my own people said this, I thought to myself I shouldnt have to think twice about going anywhere i want when i want, It just opened my eyes as to how racism is still prevalent, It happens, Theres 2 things you can do bytch out and crawl under a rock feeling sorry for your self or dust yourself back off and learn how to handle those situations or bad vibes in a positive light. However... I am still pissed over the situation, a part of me will never let that go (which explains to this day a part of me will never like white people) AND the fact that my own people were like "yeah you shouldnt have been there alone" the same people who were there that night and looked away or did nothing while i was catching a beatdown. Now I know what kind of world it is out there, one must always walk like a warrior even when not in the midst of battle. and you do gotta be prepared in some way, especially with white people today with their MMA and sh1t, Along the way I not only picked up on one martial art but other things as well like breakdancing and skateboarding (where youll have to learn to take pain) but i guess you could say that attack may have been the best and worst thing to happen to me.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
breh i was thinking this the other day.. people REALLY thought it was real..i did..but i was like 14.

and i think there was a tv special that coincided

people still biting that movies style 16 years later :wow:
My parents are movie buffs and waited in line for like an hour and a half to see blair witch per the hype. never seen my mom more disapointed in a movie in all my life. I always hated it too.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Waiting in line for midnight show of matrix reloaded and my homie started some shyt with nerd who thought he was tough. this line was ridiculous people just basically crowded to get into the theatre once they opened it. anyway, dude tells my dogg he wants to throw hands, my homie clocks him before dude could put his hands up. guy is just slumped over near the trash can. out cold. they open the theater and everyone rushes in just stepping over dudes legs as he laid there :mjlol:

Movie ends and we all leaving dude is still there! :russ: but he was conscious sitting up looked all sad. one of the workers was sitting by him trying to help him. Kinda felt bad for him for few seconds lol..

shmoney

Banned
Daps
i need to go to the cinema more often. :laff: ive been once in the past 10 years lmaoand nothing happened. :beli:

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
It was the lil secret service movie w/ Michael Douglass came out a few years ago. There was NO seats. I mean if they sell you a ticket its supposed to be seats available. I got my dawg wit me, we like damn, got popcorn and the whole 9.

I go to the hallway, pull this LONG ass bench in and say fawk it. Lmao, like 3 minutes later some guy comes in, looks around, can't find no seat neither and sits down right wit us.

Also watching spider man 2 I called Mary Jane a bytch when she kissed ol boy that wasn't Peter & ppl cheered. Then....drumroll.... at the end of the movie I start a slow clap. Magical moment.:blessed::mjlol:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
It was the lil secret service movie w/ Michael Douglass came out a few years ago. There was NO seats. I mean if they sell you a ticket its supposed to be seats available. I got my dawg wit me, we like damn, got popcorn and the whole 9.

I go to the hallway, pull this LONG ass bench in and say fawk it. Lmao, like 3 minutes later some guy comes in, looks around, can't find no seat neither and sits down right wit us.

Also watching spider man 2 I called Mary Jane a bytch when she kissed ol boy that wasn't Peter & ppl cheered. Then....drumroll.... at the end of the movie I start a slow clap. Magical moment.:blessed::mjlol:
LMAO..struggle picture houses..ive been to those on few occasions..where i would snort my nose candy like i was in the bathroom n shyt..
another funny related incident to yours when we watched spiderman 3, me and boy decided to pop a X pill..very bad idea..very stupid idea, when i came up, i was on my knees in euphoric sensation/buzz mode..i put on my mp3 player and started boppin to some tunes..fukking awkward and hilarious in hindsight.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I remember when the Laugh at my Pain came out in like '10 or '11 and the theatre full of black folks. The movie f's up after like 15 minutes and folks get the clowing and shyt till the movie cuts back on (they gave us free vouchers:ehh:) I swear the movie environment makes a movie hella better. Kevin Hart had the WHOLE theatre laughing like crazy. Literally my whole row had headaches we was laughing so hard. I wanna go to the movies now lol

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
When you got serve first came out. There was people grooving along with the dance battle scenes :wow:. people clowning during the film Females crying when Marques Houston got jumped and some kids fighting after the movie was over.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Saw a superman movie years ago and there was this scene where he was peering in the window at this young boy. Dude up in the front started roasting superman and everyone just lost it. Friday night movies In a big city can get live

In the avengers when Scarlett would bend over or show her ass these teens would be like WHEW or WOWWWW lmao it was all good everyone cracked up cuz they were thinkin the same shyt

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Waiting in line for midnight show of matrix reloaded and my homie started some shyt with nerd who thought he was tough. this line was ridiculous people just basically crowded to get into the theatre once they opened it. anyway, dude tells my dogg he wants to throw hands, my homie clocks him before dude could put his hands up. guy is just slumped over near the trash can. out cold. they open the theater and everyone rushes in just stepping over dudes legs as he laid there :mjlol:

Movie ends and we all leaving dude is still there! :russ: but he was conscious sitting up looked all sad. one of the workers was sitting by him trying to help him. Kinda felt bad for him for few seconds lol..
nyquil fists :deadrose: