Crazy theater movie experiences

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:scust: you let a cac come in a theatre and punk every1 includin you and made a story about it like aint shyt wrong wit dat. u def lost..... BIG time. u da type of nikka i run a pocket check on for $5 and some loose change. dont eva go 2 jail :pacspit:
you're so tough breh :hamster:

hilarious thread, 5 stars

smh @ me going to indie houses with 4 people in the theater on a friday afternoon. none of this foolishness

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the first time coming to LA, we went to see Hurricane Carter at the Magic Johnson in Crenshaw. Before the movie started they talking bout no rags, no caps, no colors :shaq2::what::what::what::what: Then the smell of marijuana was all up in the theater. :bryan::bryan: Then some crips/bloods go into it :snoop:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
quite a few:

got a couple of handjobs:youngsabo::ahh:

one time whilst peeping All About The Benjamins some drunk wench started putting her hand on my leg and eventually worked her way up to my family jewels,would'a been fine with it if she didn't reek of booze&wasn't old..

when Belly first dropped me&my sis went to this ghetto ass theater where there were literal smoke clouds&homeless gents sleeping with brown bags under their seats and shyt,what happened to theaters like this..:ohlawd:

went to see Gravity so fidduckin zoned off el es dee,booms,maully,and trees that thy felt if i twas actually in space..:blessed::to:

good threadage dough,looking back i've had some crazy experiences at thee movies for some reason..

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
When I saw The Players Club, a mom three rows in front of me had her toddler with her (great movie to bring your 3 or 4 year old to, by the way:beli:). The kid needed to go to the bathroom so she took the kid's pants off, held her up to the side of her, and let her piss on the floor:scust:.

:mjlol::russ::lolbron::deadrose:

and perfect execution of thee :scust: simile

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
LMAO..struggle picture houses..ive been to those on few occasions..where i would snort my nose candy like i was in the bathroom n shyt..
another funny related incident to yours when we watched spiderman 3, me and boy decided to pop a X pill..very bad idea..very stupid idea, when i came up, i was on my knees in euphoric sensation/buzz mode..i put on my mp3 player and started boppin to some tunes..fukking awkward and hilarious in hindsight.

lol,i went to a stupid horror flick(don't recall thee title) last year off yhey&maully, movie was so stupid i literally started meditating&yelling out Om Mani Padme Hum throughout thee theater..my boy's girl just covered her face in horror&one of my homies kept whispering "Boo" and poking me(pawwse)during a "scary" scene trying to frighten me..:mjlol:

btw this threadage is grand,haven't laughed this much since thee glory dayze of :hamster: i'm still laughing at thee Players Club mom:scust:

keep up thee good work:feedme:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I remember the first time coming to LA, we went to see Hurricane Carter at the Magic Johnson in Crenshaw. Before the movie started they talking bout no rags, no caps, no colors :shaq2::what::what::what::what: Then the smell of marijuana was all up in the theater. :bryan::bryan: Then some crips/bloods go into it :snoop:

"Where you can laugh, cry, and stuff yo face with popcorn.......I KNOW I WILL"

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
it sounds fukked up but some broad brought her baby to SIN CITY, it started crying, people starting groaning, then someone yells out "Buy a Babysitter!" and the whole theater erupted in laughter and applause while that woman left.

I remember one white guy and his kids came up to me during spiderman 2 while i was perfectly comfortable in my chair and he was lookin at me like :wtb: "I need 3 seats." my response "yeah good luck with that:sas2:"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When mortal kombat dropped. scorpion had cats hyped for real fighting in the theatre aisle ways :russ:

When Liu Kang fought Reptile, that may have been the most visceral reaction I've ever heard in a theater. Straight up. Shyt was like nikkas won the lottery when reptile showed up

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen a theater erupt and wild out, like they did for Episode II during the Yoda vs Count Dooku scene. Nobody was expecting that. Literally the whole theatre was :ohhh::wow::blessed::gladbron::whoo::whew::ooh::krs::ohlawd:
THIS.

i forgot about that til now

the only worthwhile moment in that whole damn movie

i really blame that flick for the current trend of movies ending with an hour straight of boring , CGI action.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The first Raid movie. Only one theatre was playing it in Toronto so most people that heard the hype from TIFF showed out on Friday for the premiere. Looked like alot of guys dragged their GF to it (as I did also), but when shyt kicked off EVERYONE was into it. Cheering Rama and Jaka on like we were at a sporting event. Probably the only movie where I could literally see people sitting on the edge of their seat like:

Please make it Rama, you can do it

scared.gif

When Rama and his bro waxed off Mad Dog at the end the theater exploded like a game 7 buzzer beater. :dj2: The guys, the girls, everyone. shyt was just :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

I'll never forget it. :pachaha:

Gotta agree with OP on Passion of the Christ though. That was a completely different extreme. People choked up, theatre in silence the entire time, even afterwords. Felt like I attended a funeral. Hell, even I got a little light headed when Jesus was taken them blows from the whips :damn:

Last edited:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
you're so tough breh :hamster:

hilarious thread, 5 stars

smh @ me going to indie houses with 4 people in the theater on a friday afternoon. none of this foolishness

i was bein sarcastic breh damn. nikkas taken everything all serious around here now :scust: