Crazy theater movie experiences

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Scream 2. Went to see it at this independent local multiplex where they always used to do cool stuff.
So the movie opens with the part where they're in a theater Omar and Jada get that work and Jada runs down to the front of the theater and screams and dies just a few minutes in. Right as she's dying a Dude in the full Scream Robe/Mask come running out from down behind the screen w a Knife up the aisle and all hell broke loose. Folks jumped up in their seats, women screamed, niccas broke for the exit.

Panther - they took a couple hundred of us to go see this back in highschool at a theater out in the burbs. After it was over we were all out front holding a mini rally and yelling stuff from the movie at white people coming in to see matinees. I remember specifically a chant of "fcuk Ronald Reagan" and seeing people turn around and walk back to their cars lol.

Blair witch project, pre-hype. At an arthouse theater on the northside. Strictly word of mouth, people were still thinking it was real. Made it extra creepy.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Went to see a re-showing of Enter the Dragon and people acting a fool. First some idiots start blasting music and dancing :wtf:....one due had enough, got up and smashed their radio and they sat down obediently. Then this gang bumrushes the theater and starts giving nikkas work. This tranny was screaming as a dude was whippin her man's azz
This might've went over a lot of people's heads. :dead: RIP Shonuff

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bay Area and funny thing is that my cuz just told me he came back from class at SFSU and some kid brought his Husky to class :dead: the other day
breh I want to know what movie theaters let animals in a movie theater like that unless he was visually impaired or had some medical issues

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
breh I want to know what movie theaters let animals in a movie theater like that unless he was visually impaired or had some medical issues

I think they let him in because it was a slow day and barely anyone was at the theater. I do know that at the IMAX movie theater in SF they let employees bring their dogs. Last time I went these 3 teen girls were working the concessions and there was a dog running around behind the counter :wtf:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think they let him in because it was a slow day and barely anyone was at the theater. I do know that at the IMAX movie theater in SF they let employees bring their dogs. Last time I went these 3 teen girls were working the concessions and there was a dog running around behind the counter :wtf:

:huhldup:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Blair witch project, pre-hype. At an arthouse theater on the northside. Strictly word of mouth, people were still thinking it was real. Made it extra creepy.
breh i was thinking this the other day.. people REALLY thought it was real..i did..but i was like 14.

and i think there was a tv special that coincided

people still biting that movies style 16 years later :wow: