Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear this nikka is a fakkit if he didn't fukk this natalie chick and Skylar Diggins. Dude was the big man on campus in ND and he couldn't find any p*ssy there???

wtf??? And if you gotta go off campus then find yaself a chick like AJ McCarron's girl.

Daps
:ohmy: I forgot to post that thought. I agree.

I just can't get my mind around Tuiasosopo ****'n Manti, ie disguising his voice on the phone.

Again, I agree with a previous poster; something big is missing.

Reminds me of the genesis of the Tiger story. I'm expecting a big fallout in a month or so. The Super Bowl ain't even here, dude's not gonna get to the combine without this story on his neck.

Keeping in mind, this is falling in line with Manti's story. However if we went with the he's part of the hoax narrative, then all this correspondence between him and 'her' over the aforementioned years, makes him either a) gay b) the Samoan Norman Bates.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax: Former NFL player says Lennay Kekua 'real,' met her in person - NFL - Sporting News

139542-650-366.jpg
Lennay Kekua, the supposed fake late girlfriend of Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o, "is real," according to a former NFL player who said he met her in person twice in 2011.

Reagan Mauia, who was cut by the Arizona Cardinals last October, told ESPN.com on Wednesday that he was introduced in June of that year to a woman claiming to be Kekua. The meetings took place in American Samoa where Mauia, Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu and other Polynesian teammates were doing charity work.

Reagan Mauia says he met a woman who claimed to be Lennay Kekua in 2011. (AP Photo)
Hayes: Reserve judgment on Te'o until all the facts come out

"This was before her and Manti," Mauia said Wednesday evening. "I don't think Manti was even in the picture, but she and I became good friends. We would talk off and on, just checking up on each other kind of thing. I am close to her family. When she was going through the loss of her father, I was—I offered a comforting shoulder and just someone to bounce her emotions off. That was just from meeting her in Samoa."

Mauia told ESPN that he was introduced to Kekua by Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, a close friend of Te'o's. Mauia believes that Tuiasosopo was Kekua's cousin.

News: Notre Dame AD says he believes Te'o was a victim

The second meeting took place at an "after-party" for athletes.

"She was tall," he told ESPN. "Volleyball-type of physique. She was athletic, tall, beautiful. Long hair. Polynesian. She looked like a model ... "

There were no comments from Polamalu or the other teammates in the ESPN.com story.

Deadspin.com reported Wednesday that Kekua never existed, and that her persona was used to perpetrate elaborate hoaxes. According to friends and relatives of Tuiasosopo's who spoke with Deadspin, Tuiasosopo created Kekua online in 2008.

NFL Draft: Te'o stock falling? Longtime exec weighs in

The site reported that Te'o first met Kekua online in September 2011. The "relationship" generated national attention last year after word spread that Kekua had died of leukemia in September, around the same time Te'o's grandmother had died.

Te'o said in a statement Wednesday that he was a hoax victim. He is expected to meet with the media on Thursday.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
an ex stanford player mmasifilo on twitter just tweeted he believes manti story bec he used to ask them if they knew her after games
:mindblown:

Oh look another Hawaii person coming out and claiming she real :rolleyes:

Look how suspicious this looks

xA8pf.jpg

So after all that time passes between the RT and his other tweet he suddenly remembered that Te'o was asking about her? Wouldn't he bring that up immediately? :usure:

Manti scrambling for reinforcements right now

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yeah, this hasn't been posted and talked about in the main thread or nothing...you know, the one that's pinned, approaching 1,000 posts.