Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Thats not even funny...if youre gonna gaffle somebodys joke at least make it a good one you dikkhole

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

The only negative comment anyone has made towards the pics I have posted.

Coming from the worst human being on this site, I'm glad you feel this way. It cements your fakkit ways.

Daps
okay...I was late :guilty:

Naw, what I'm questioning is, if there was somebody else involved, if there was in fact a 'female' he was talking to. And not Tuiasosopo who was disguising his voice as some sort of Fa'afafine - which very well could be a possibility.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8dv-lM4ho]we don't believe you you need more people - YouTube[/ame]

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It may as well be official -- he's gay.

He HAS to be gay.

There's absolutely NO REASON to lie to his own parents about having a girlfriend that didn't exist.

Unless they knew the truth all along and went with it for the sake of their child's potential NFL career.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
natalie_achonwa_natalieachonwa_laKg8Jx.sized.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Naw, what I'm questioning is, if there was somebody else involved, if there was in fact a 'female' he was talking to. And not Tuiasosopo who was disguising his voice as some sort of Fa'afafine - which very well could be a possibility.

:ohmy: I forgot to post that thought. I agree.

I just can't get my mind around Tuiasosopo ****'n Manti, ie disguising his voice on the phone.

Again, I agree with a previous poster; something big is missing.

Reminds me of the genesis of the Tiger story. I'm expecting a big fallout in a month or so. The Super Bowl ain't even here, dude's not gonna get to the combine without this story on his neck.