Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Keeping in mind, this is falling in line with Manti's story. However if we went with the he's part of the hoax narrative, then all this correspondence between him and 'her' over the aforementioned years, makes him either a) gay b) the Samoan Norman Bates.

I'm not convinced this is a undercover gay thing. I understand covering it up with the help of a friend. But, like another poster said; why not get a woman oncampus?

He could've got a real low profile type female (not really connected to ppl around campus, stays to herself) and had her as his "girlfriend." He wouldn't have to "kill" her, in the media.

I'm leanin' moreso to; if he's lying, he did it for the status and :no: I can't even.

I don't know what to believe. But, him gettin' Catfish'd/****'d for 2, 3 years = :dry:.

Too many things don't add up. I could understand wanting to honor the wishes of someone he loved and not goin' to the funeral. But, he didn't think it was weird; he never heard from her family or anyone who went to the funeral? He never looked up the cemetery, to visit the grave site later?

Back to the voice thing; the OP says, he would fall asleep, on the phone, with "her," and wake up 8 hours later, the phone still on and hear "her" breathing :huh:?

This sounds like a poster starting a thread, tellin' ducktales and spending the next 5 pages tryin' to defend the holes in the story.

Manti Te'o's life just became a platinum thread. He even had that post (we all know it) where he gave that statement on some "...now, let's just move on :scheme:).

Also, this story hits home; I lost 2 family members, within 2 weeks. I know the pain.

Daps
Lennay-Kekua-Manti-Te%E2%80%99os-Fake-Dead-Girlfriend-Still-Tweets.png

:mindblown:

fake account

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
he probably is another friend of the family being paid to lie. where is that one gay somoan player that came out? i want his opinion on this.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Oh look another Hawaii person coming out and claiming she real :rolleyes:

Look how suspicious this looks

xA8pf.jpg

So after all that time passes between the RT and his other tweet he suddenly remembered that Te'o was asking about her? Wouldn't he bring that up immediately? :usure:

Manti scrambling for reinforcements right now
You can RT something from jan 1 and on your TL it'll say Jan 1 even though you rt 10 seconds ago.

I think he got hoaxed and than tried to save face and play along

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could've got a real low profile type female (not really connected to ppl around campus, stays to herself) and had her as his "girlfriend." He wouldn't have to "kill" her, in the media.

he would have to cash her out for life though

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Check out these tweets from a month ago. Others knew his "girlfriend" never passed away.

https://twitter.com/justinrmegahan

Yeah, I was just posting that when your post popped up.

https://twitter.com/jayRahz/status/276073152432447488 -- Dec. 4th

My fam & I have an idea who the guy is behind the @LennayKay profile & hes up there leading a worship band at his dad's church! SMFH

https://twitter.com/jayRahz/status/276071308322820096 -- Dec. 4th

The person behind @LennayKay created the leukemia death story cause of @WhatIsCatfish

Twitter profile for catfishhhhhhhh - Topsy -- Dec. 3rd.

catfishhhhhhhh
Catfish

@nevschulman @mteo_5 @lennaykay Do a background check and you'll see that not only did Lennay Marie Kekua not die, she never existed!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Dude, stop it, the woman, in the pic, already came out and said dude; ask for her pic and for her to hold up a sign

He got flack, for her pics, when she got a Twitter and posted her own pics

Ppl thought she was fakin'