Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Manti and the other dude were gay...they conjured this whole shyt up to create a fake ass tebow-like lore and cult of personality around him...that he was a mormon that went to Norte Dame because he "prayed on it" :beli and the other dude was some religious musician wannabe leads me to believe they were closeted homo tebow stans inspired to copy the template...I believe his pops was prolly in on it too...heismen hype, fame and ultimately money from endorsements and what have you after he was drafted was the motive...it's so demonic friends

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
natalie_achonwa_natalieachonwa_laKg8Jx.sized.jpg

Sturdy chin :whoo:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L K ‏@LennayKay
It isn't fair to drag Reagan and Troy into this.. a lot of truths and myths need to be addressed here, and they will be at noon PST tomorrow

:leon::ohhh::childplease::merchant:

Well god damn! It must be two sides:ohhh:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The sports world suffered a twitter-breaking case of shock and awe today with Deadspin’s piece detailing what appears to be the phony story concocted about the late girlfriend of Notre Dame star linebacker Manti Te’o. While the American public and the media sure felt duped, one of Te’o’s teammates wasn’t surprised, telling PepperOnSports.com that the players on the Fighting Irish football team smelled something fishy back in September 2012.

The Notre Dame football player, who asked for anonymity, told Pepper On Sports, “No we all knew he had only seen her once. But when the media was saying how he went through both deaths we knew,” said the source, referring to the back-to-back deaths of Te’o’s grandmother and girlfriend Lennay Kekua, who allegedly died of Leukemia.

In defense of the Heisman Trophy candidate, the source said he believes the lie may have indeed started with somebody duping Te’o using a phony twitter account, and eventually, faking their own death.

Early in my conversation with the source, the Notre Dame player said, “He lied, but the media blew it up.” In response to my follow-up question asking if the source thought that Te’o kept the story going because of the media attention, the player replied, “Yeah. Right after the Michigan [State] game. He should have never brought her in the media. His grandma passing was enough.”

Notre Dame’s victory over Michigan State and subsequent media explosion appears to have been the turning point for the source and many of his teammates.

The source said while the players discussed their suspicions amongst themselves, they never confronted Te’o.

“We would never bring it up. But we would look at him when he would get all emotional during media about his girl,” the player said.

When asked if he thought Te’o was a good actor, the player replied, “Very good.”

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
This shyt is crazy, breh. I dunno what to think

Either he met this broad once and she passed it along to this Tuiasasopo dude to fukk with him via twitter.....then Teo decides to tell the media for sympathy when she "died"

or he's super fukked in the head and made it all up himself

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
an ex stanford player mmasifilo on twitter just tweeted he believes manti story bec he used to ask them if they knew her after games
:mindblown:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They better come down on this nikka the same way they came down on Cam Newton. Sadly I see this being some kinda pity party for him along the lines of ”this poor guy was tricked” or ”someone took advatage of his trust” that fukkin mongoloid :snoop: