Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Daps
Oh look another Hawaii person coming out and claiming she real :rolleyes:

Look how suspicious this looks

xA8pf.jpg

So after all that time passes between the RT and his other tweet he suddenly remembered that Te'o was asking about her? Wouldn't he bring that up immediately? :usure:

Manti scrambling for reinforcements right now
to be fair, Manti probably only felt comftorbale asking the Hawaiian dudes about an Hawaiian student at Stanford

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah, this hasn't been posted and talked about in the main thread or nothing...you know, the one that's pinned, approaching 1,000 posts.

:skip: aint nobody got time for that... Nah but for real I cant keep up with that thread man...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This shyt hilarious, Ima be up all night watching ESPN :laff:

QuisMoney

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that fakkit :pacspit: i Know Why He Aint Wanna Come to Usc Now Too Much p*ssy in SoCal For him

Daps
Lol at the article just posted... Anonymous guy says the media blew it up... Maybe they did but Teo didn't have to mention the chick at all. Teo wanted this as far as I can see.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
this was posted numerous times in the official thread. clown @Mr swag wanted some special shine thinking he broke news first or something

Last edited by a moderator: