Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What part did he lie about? I must have missed it in the doc. Or are you talking about the fact he didn't come clean right away after finding out she was fake as an obmission?

I was mainly around just for the jokes back then. Didn't look too much into the actual story tbh.

I have like 5% to 7% questionable doubt with suspect shyt shown in the doc like Manti retweeting duke (now dukette) and his music while it was all going down.

But overall, my main takeaways were:

1. The duke(tte) is a sick individual faking cancer, death, and even bringing his little sister into it and showed no remorse the entire time like a sociopath

2. Overly religious people seem to always have something wrong with them, and that goes for both Manti and the mafukka that need to go back to "he for a day" so somebody cam 2 piece him properly

So I guess you could say it swayed me to his side a little when I was more neutral going in.
I might have to check it out then. The facts of the situation are mostly forgotten by me. But yeah I think my issue was him not coming clean as soon as he found out.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This shyt is 159 pages. I really wish I could see my earlier reply in this thread. Is there a way to search for that?

Click on the search option in the top right.

Click on "everywhere" and change it to "this thread".

In the "By" box type your own name.

Hit Search.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
shyt was trash. They turn this shyt into a Tranny empowerment film. Also Manti was lying all over this joint. It was nothing but one big ND promo

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What part did he lie about? I must have missed it in the doc. Or are you talking about the fact he didn't come clean right away after finding out she was fake as an obmission?

I was mainly around just for the jokes back then. Didn't look too much into the actual story tbh.

I have like 5% to 7% questionable doubt with suspect shyt shown in the doc like Manti retweeting duke (now dukette) and his music while it was all going down.

But overall, my main takeaways were:

1. The duke(tte) is a sick individual faking cancer, death, and even bringing his little sister into it and showed no remorse the entire time like a sociopath

2. Overly religious people seem to always have something wrong with them, and that goes for both Manti and the mafukka that need to go back to "he for a day" so somebody cam 2 piece him properly

So I guess you could say it swayed me to his side a little when I was more neutral going in.
Aight i finally watched. I just feel sorry for this dude Manti now.

Ronaiah (like most trehs) has a mental illness

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Aight i finally watched. I just feel sorry for this dude Manti now.

Ronaiah (like most trehs) has a mental illness
Right? I don't there's a way you can watch that and see how many hoops that sick fuc jumped through to keep their lie alive and still be on Manti's head. Like I said, maybe 1 or 2 questionable things about the way he acted but other than that, proofs in the pudding...

Stealing another girl's pics, making a faking a profile, switching your up to mirror a woman's that would rival the best voice actor, faking cancer, faking a car accident, bringing your lil sister/niece around to corroborate your bullshyt, and to top it all off, no remorse shown, takes credit for helping make him a better person/player and act as some sort of martyr for trehs. Just disgusting.