Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm not convinced that he was gay, i just think he is fukking crazy and him and his cousin or whatever have been fukking with people for years...if he is its with Ronaiah Tuiasosopo

The "killing" her, around the time of your Grandmother's dead, is the thing that's--no pun intended--killing me

He may have just been trollin--:weirdo:--things got too real...nah, that don't make sense, either. Crazy story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, Te'o rather talk to a imaginary chick online instead of smash these type of chicks on campus. :mindblown:

What a :wrist:

12111_zpsc0d017af.jpeg

please tell me who the chick on the left is :noah:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
What's the word with Samoans right now? This isn't Pacquiao levels right?

lol one of my aunts is so disgraced with dude she want his ass shipped back to the islands

most of my fam is just :snoop: and :heh: about the situation, they just dont understand how dude like never skyped her or anything.

one of my mexicans homies just txted me just saying 'hey teach your cousin manti how to use eharmony.com the right way before he ends up the father of some baby he never conceived' :laugh:

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
L K ‏@LennayKay
It isn't fair to drag Reagan and Troy into this.. a lot of truths and myths need to be addressed here, and they will be at noon PST tomorrow

:leon::ohhh::childplease::merchant:

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
lol one of my aunts is so disgraced with dude she want his ass shipped back to the islands

most of my fam is just :snoop: and :heh: about the situation, they just dont understand how dude like never skyped her or anything.

one of my mexicans homies just txted me just saying 'hey teach your cousin manti how to use meharmony.com the right way before he ends up the father of some baby he never conceived' :laugh:

:laugh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
L K ‏@LennayKay
It isn't fair to drag Reagan and Troy into this.. a lot of truths and myths need to be addressed here, and they will be at noon PST tomorrow

:leon::ohhh::childplease::merchant:
:ooh:

Last edited by a moderator: